or Connect

Posts by ytip

TBS: FW14-20-XU1HO
I can personally attest to this. I stopped by the warehouse today and was completely overwhelmed by the hospitality and service rendered by Kyle and Greg. They were patient and provided for me in every imaginable way.there's plenty of amazing pieces there that beg to be felt in person (I feel as if I'm borrowing these words from Kyle) and while the Internet pics are great they do no justice when compared to the actual pieces.I intended on only purchasing knitwears but...
Tres Bien model wearing TOJ?   The jacket was no where to be found in their outerwear lineup.  
Received my black/black toj0 today. Supple lamb sleeves and a ridiculously smooth body along with the occasional sun-soaked glint off the button makes this one of the sickest jackets that I've ever owned. Thanks TOJ crew and trust in charly. Fit pics coming up soon
WTB: leather toj size 48/50. With ~18 shoulders.
When'd you place your order?
My mind is torn between two leather jackets. Should my first TOJ jacket be a MDR or a four zip Moto? Both of which look ridiculously good, any input from TOJ enthusiasts? 
this is sick.   hopefully SF will do a series of interviews with designers that reveal how they got into fashion.
Bodybuilding.com sent me an extra $130 dollars worth of supplements by mistake, when I called up to inform them, they told me to keep it.     CHRISTMAS CAME EARLY THIS YEAR
looking to trade a toj1 size 46 with +1' lengths jason bourne colorway   for a size 48 or 50 toj1