or Connect

Posts by IDirector

Legit check on these Balmain biker jeans. Rest of album here. http://imgur.com/a/AHKdP
This is the Inca last. I do not have any other English shoes. Just Italian.
The shoes are too small for me, hence the selling. I do not have the box, but I do have the dust bag. 350 does not include Shipping and Paypal fees. Thanks for looking
Bought a pair of Rick Geobaskets and it's way blacker than I would have preferred. Willing to trade for brand new black white colorway geos or rick owens tall ramones. These are a size 42.
I've got a pair of black Carmina derbies. I have worn them literally 5 times to the office and back. I have decided they are too big on me so my loss is your gain. The price includes PP fees and Shipping and all that good stuff. The shoes have a protected rubber sole and will come with the original box and dust bag and shoe horn. Sold.
Fits a 46, or a big 48. NWT. Price includes fees. Contact me for shipping.
Size XS which is about a Size 29. Price includes fees and such. Contact me for shipping
Size small. Fits a size 46 and or a slim 48. Brand NWT. Paypal fees included. Contact me for shipping rates.
How do they fit? Do they fit similar to Gucci sizing?
Hey All, I'm selling a pair of Jil Sander combat boots. They have vibrammed since day one. The boots also have a remmovable stirrup thingy. The shoes also fit about a size bigger. Asking price, 300 USD.