or Connect

Posts by iitrebor

and the prices include shipping
The price includes shipping:-)
This is a great pair of Woolrich Woolen Mills pants. They have been worn minimally and washed once. They were purchased at Unionmade in SF last year and are unhemmed.
I have 3 pairs of jeans for sale. I am only selling them because they no longer fit. I purchased all 3 pairs within the last year.   Momotaro + Context 0701 113XX 32" Waist - $150   These are in great shape. Had them hemmed to 35" inseam at Self Edge in SF. These jeans have been worn lightly and washed twice. The Context version does not have the trademark pink inseam seen on most pairs of Momotaros. They are awesome jeans and cost $300...
I have 3 pairs of jeans for sale. I am only selling them because they no longer fit. I purchased all 3 pairs within the last year.   Momotaro + Context 0701 113XX 32" Waist - $150   These are in great shape. Had them hemmed to 35" inseam at Self Edge in SF. These jeans have been worn lightly and washed twice. The Context version does not have the trademark pink inseam seen on most pairs of Momotaros. They are awesome jeans and cost $300...
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=221163085119
I have 4 shirts for sale.   Pic 1: LVC Sunset Pullover (Medium) Navy w/ cream checkered pattern. This shirt is in great shape. I've probably worn this shirt only a handful of times. Zero rips, tears, holes. I've washed it once, cold, line dried. $100 shipped OBO.   Pic 2: LVC Sunset 2-Pocket Shirt (Medium) Black. This shirt is also in great shape. Zero rips, tears, holes. This shirt has been worn upwards of a dozen times and has been washed twice, cold, line...
I purchased this vest last spring on a trip to NY. I have literally worn it one time. It was an impulse buy that didn't pan out. The vest is in perfect shape. It's never been washed or dry cleaned. Zero rips, stains or holes. $150 shipped.
Bought this jacket last spring when the aetherstream was in SF. It's a great jacket, but it never replaced my triple aught design jacket as my go to protection against the elements. I wore this jacket only a handfull of times. it is in great shape. $200 shipped.
I have two pairs of these available. I've lost a bit of weight over the last 6 months and these no longer fit.    Pair 1/pic 1:   Approx. 4 cold hand washes with Laundress Denim Wash and plenty of wear. These are well broken in. No holes, stains or tears, mind you, but these have a nice fade going and are soft and comfy. $125   Pair 2/pic 2:   2 cold hand washes with Laundress Denim Wash and minimal of wear. These have minimal fade and still have starchy...