or Connect

Posts by PaisleySnail

I've tried the chocolate at a Nespresso boutique.  It's quite good, but too expensive in my opinion.
Christoph Waltz looked great.  I didn't watch very much of the Oscars, but it looked like Seth MacFarlane changed tuxedos at some point.
This is something I've often wondered as well.   I also have a related question - can you wear a camel overcoat with black shoes?  I've always thought brown shoes looked better with a camel overcoat, but this makes it even more flashy.
What is the purpose of the suit?  I don't think the Ted Baker Endurance suits are appropriate for job interviews.
This is a great thread!  I just bought a lemon press, now I'm thinking about a mixing glass.   I'd like to get into home bartending a lot more in the coming months.
I think the FIH is the most stylish tie knot.  However, I also use the Pratt if I can't get a good dimple on a particular tie.
I'd say that's a square toe, albeit quite mild.
I'm disappointed to hear they're canceling the Finezzo Lungo.
You'll obviously have to see if they meet your criteria, but off the top of my head I would look at the following watches: -Baume et Mercier Classima -IWC Portofino -Jaeger LeCoultre Master Control -Zenith Elite
Just out of curiosity, why don't you want the London anymore?  I'm thinking about ordering this suit in a couple of months, but I don't live close to a retail store so I can't see it in person first.   It just seems strange since you said it fits perfectly off the rack.