or Connect

Posts by dainese

I had the same problem. I ended up selling it though. I miss it. I think it needs a vintage strap. Vintage style, worn, brown etc.NATO might work? It's dressy but vintage styled so maybe...Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk
Hello all,  Bought this for going out uses to spruce up current cupboard, but have not worn it. She's fresh!  I have the receipt somewhere, and its dated around 2 months ago, but has not been worn outside.  It's a small size, and a slim cut.  This should fit trim blokes that are a 36-38" chest.  This jacket is worth $299 - here for you at $200.  Feel free to ask any questions, and can meet up so you can try it on if you like.    Based in Sydney,...
I don't need anymore watches, but can't help feeling like I NEED this one too. Blah!
http://www.ganton.com.au/    or here: http://shop.davidjones.com.au/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/SearchDisplay?searchTermScope=&searchType=1000&filterTerm=&maxPrice=&showResultsPage=true&langId=-1&beginIndex=0&sType=SimpleSearch&metaData=&pageSize=20&manufacturer=&resultCatEntryType=2&catalogId=10051&pageView=image&searchTerm=&facet=mfName_ntk_cs%253AGanton&minPrice=&categoryId=&storeId=10051   Although, i don't see it anymore... 
Hmm, maybe its the angle, or me hunching - believe it or not it was a quick random shot before I took it all off after a hard days work. The jacket was tailored by a tailor that's been in the business for a few decades, and I specifically ensured that it wasn't that new-age modern short look (which I don't like). Yeah, the 'gap' didn't see that, i would have tightened up if i saw that!    Thanks for the tip - although I won't do pocket squares for the Monday to Friday...
Thanks! This is a Jackson, as I could not bear the wait of 1 month+ with Getat. Awful communication (bordering on rude), and got a few details wrong in the order. But know what you want, minimise changes, and its not bad! (MM34 on jacksontse)   Thanks!   The shirt is a Ganton, I believe they are Australian owned and possibly made - which is amazing for a feeble 22 million population
Hahha. All good. I love the look of it too.   Subscribed. GL
Should have asked him! Aussies are pleasant enough. Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
Hello from Sydney, Australia! Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
PAM Homage. 44mm Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2