or Connect

Posts by svtech

Yeah, Will do.   Yes, you are correct...I do have RTW jackets that fit well  - I have an Armani Collezioni suit, it fits me perfectly...absolutely no wrinkles in the back.    But, these two suits, I have paid for it and altered at the BB store already....so it is sunk money :)    I'll find a good tailor and get a second opinion - that is good advice.   THanks again!
Appreciate your detailed and thoughtful response...sounds like I flushed down a couple of grand at BB...again, really appreciate your response.
I got a couple of Brooks Brothers Milano Suits....the fit seems good (to my unsophisticated eyes) from the front....but terrible from the back...I have given it to the "tailor" at their PaloAlto store....SIX TImes!!!  Everytime, it comes back with some variation of the attached....Would really appreciate some guidance on 1.what's wrong 2. anyone in the bayarea who could fix it.    Really, appreciate your help.   Thanks a lot!          
Hey Guys,    Looking  for some advice on a Rain Coat over a Suit or Jacket. This is not for east coast....this is for silicon valley meetings where a jacket is safe, suit sometimes,  but definitely no ties.   I want a waterproof jacket on top of this...dont' want a real "rain coat"...which makes it look real formal.   What do you guys about wearing these on top of a Suit and taking it off in the customer's...