or Connect

Posts by jbarwick

A car from the south with service records.  Splurge a bit or have your parents chip in.  http://bringatrailer.com/listing/1993-mazda-miata-2/
 You going to buy down on that CS position?  Good thing you didn't buy BCS. EDIT:  I put in a small buy today on the Vanguard International Fund.  It was down 7% Friday and is looking to be down today.  International stocks have been junkers compared to the S&P for the last 3-5 years but it is hard to ignore a discount on an already beaten down sector. Also Friday put a 3.2% dent in our portfolio.
10.2 miles yesterday and only 4.5 miles today.  I was going for 15 miles but the heat got to me.  I am just not built for it as my sweat rate is way higher than my intake rate so it is hard to keep up.  I may try to find something longer in Jan-Mar as summer is just not a great time for a 6'1", 180lbs guy to run long in.   I will still keep running but going to dial back the mileage to roughly 40ish a week.
I have been overweight equities, underweight bonds so this should even things out a little.  I didn't buy anything today as Monday will be interesting after a weekend of digestion.  It would be interesting to see a poll in 30, 60, 90 days to see if people thought the Brexit was a good idea.
Before you go buying Euro banks, consider the following chart.  DB is winning this horse race to zero and this was last week.  
Since adding to my retirement positions would not have an impact, I'll probably add to the little guys college fund.
Let's not forget that February lows were lower than the futures currently.    From the BBC: England voted leave 53.4% to 46.6% and Wales voted leave 52.5% to 47.5%. Scotland voted stay 62% to 38% and Northern Ireland voted stay 55.8% to 44.2%   Also no more Fed interest rate raises for a while after this
I got in 7 miles last night.  Mid-90s and humid makes running even the rollers tough.