or Connect

Posts by Deadkitty

Got this off Rakuten and it's about a size too big for me. Looking to either trade for a size 0 or just get back what I paid.   Measurements:    shoulder width: 44 cm pit to pit: 51 cm length: 69 cm sleeve length: 64 cm 
Bought these back in February and I've worn them quite a bit since then. Lots of creasing on the upper but the sole is in fantastic condition and there's very little visible wear on the inner. Probably a 6-7/10.
Original ToJ MA-1. Bought this off a dude on sufu who had worn it only a few times and I've only worn it twice since getting it. Really cool jacket, just doesn't fit into my wardrobe very well.
Only tried on briefly.
Offers considered   Worn once. Comes with dustbag.   $200 $190 $185 $175 $165 $150
I originally ordered black/black and switched to grey/black, which is what was just posted on their fb
a little bit of pilling on my goretex ma1 but not a big deal
What are prices like at the sample sales?
Bought this a few months ago and have only worn it once since, so it's in pretty much perfect condition. Price is negotiable and does not include shipping.
Got this from Maas, but it was a little large in the shoulders. Only worn once during try on.