or Connect

Posts by Deadkitty

Got this from another user a few months ago and I've only worn it like once or twice since.   Fit is pretty boxy and could definitely fit a 46 as well.   Size 44   $65 + shipping
I've got a khaki UU shacket in size small (japanese medium) and would like to trade for a size extra-small if anyone's got it.
Really cool jacket, but I have to let it go because it's too warm for where I live/will be living. 80% lambswool 20% nylon Size 2 (small) Reversible! $200 $180 $165
Bought these about 6 months ago and wore them maybe once a week since then. Just washed them last week. Pretty much 0 fading due to my sedentary lifestyle except for a bit of a wallet fade on the back. 8/10 condition I'd say. This is the Petit New Standard cut, which takes the top block of the New Standard and tapers down into the Petit New Standard cut, essentially taking what is in my opinion the best of both cuts. The waist has stretched out to comfortably fit a 29 or...
SS13 denim blue suede varsity Really, really nice jacket. Not really feeling it nearly as much as I did when I bought it though and I really need the money to fix my car. Has an inside pocket, locker loop and cupro lining. The lightweight suede is perfect for spring or cooler summer days (probably could wear it up to 80º F). 9/10 condition. I'll post more pictures if anyone wants them.
really great sweatshirt, but my shoulders are just a little too narrow for it so I'm selling. the softest i've ever felt due to the cotton/cashmere blend. colour is a dark green, photo doesn't really get it quite right. size small. 20% cashmere  80% cotton $80
how much do you want?
Pretty much brand new. Never really worn it as it's pretty big on me. Size is 1, but it would probably fit a medium or even a large better. Super, super cozy. Originally retailed for $500 in japan. 100% merino wool. Add $35 to ship outside New Zealand as it's quite heavy
FW13 navy corduroy standard buttondown. Pretty cool shirt with a really nice texture. It doesn't fit quite how I want though and I don't really wear it that much. Worn maybe 3 or 4 times. Size small. Measurements: shoulder: 16.5 p2p: 19.5 back length: 28.5
Regrettably sold my tiger jacket last year and I'm looking for a new one, so if you've got one in size 44 or 46 PM me!