or Connect

Posts by zargoz

$25 for those beanies is a steal! I have a few from prior years. Would love to see WvG do the beanie in a heavy wool for the cold winters here. I have an SNS Herning one that is really warm but really scratchy and coming unstitched along its bulky seams. Mauro's are much softer and more well made, and my bald head appreciates the lack of seams. WvG is 1/5th the price as well, no brainer.
These have been in the back of the closet for a long time, awesome chinos but I have gained some weight and they're not going to fit so cutting them loose, these are in the slim Predator fit, made in Italy, BNWT size 33. $75 $55 ea shipped in US... Please see very detailed size chart at WvG item pages: http://www.wolfvsgoat.com/products/green-micro-herringbone-cotton-trouser http://www.wolfvsgoat.com/products/bordeaux-cotton-chino Bordeax: This high quality cloth...
Rancourt & Co. for Club Monaco ranger moccasin boat shoes, navy chromexcel. Made in Maine USA with hand sewn construction. Retail $250. These shoes have been worn a few times and are in excellent shape and come with original shoe box. Perfect for summer. Size 8.5 D US This is a used item and may show minor signs of wear. Any flaws are described here, if present: May show normal wear marks; slight creasing; some wear to soles. Overall good condition. Please...
Rancourt & Co. for Club Monaco ranger moccasin boat shoes, color 8 chromexcel. Made in Maine USA with hand sewn construction. Retail $250. These shoes have been worn a few times and are in excellent shape and come with original shoe box. Perfect for summer. Size 8.5 D US This is a used item and may show minor signs of wear. Any flaws are described here, if present: May show normal wear marks; slight creasing; some wear to soles. Overall good condition. Please...
Picked up this legendary Epaulet shirt on Ebay a while back, but it turns out to fit much slimmer than my other Epaulet shirts. Bummer for me because this shirt is awesome! Size L (please note, I had the back darts removed, still very slim) Measurements: Chest: 21" Shoulder: 17.5" Waist: 19" Sleeve: 25.5" Length: 30" It has been worn, in good condition. $75 shipped in US. If anyone reading this has an XL they want to part with, hit me up.
Bought this from Epaulet a while back and have never worn it. It's very nice but I have several other light or tan belts and this one hasn't hit the rotation. Brand new without tags, $50 shipped in US. Retailed at $80+. This casual belt is made up in gorgeous natural vegetable-tanned steerhide. It starts off as the light blonde tone you see here, and will age into a dark caramel with repeated use and wear. Think of it as a blank canvas that's will gain its unique own...
Thanks! Sneaking a new Color 8 or brown boot into the rotation unnoticed is pretty easy, as long as I migrate an older pair to the back of my closet at the same time the new one makes it's appearance on the shoe rack. These however will be tricky!Thanks, I checked out Horween cavalier and I think you're right. Basically a less oily chromexcel.
Newly arrived from the recent sample sale. Very happy with these! I think the leather was called "navy harness" or something (no longer on the item page @ Truman), but it's very pliable and a lot like chromexcel. I took a shot and size up 0.5 from TTS and these fit pretty well with medium or thicker socks. Not sure I could have comfortably gone TTS given the low toe profile. They're just a little long but will be OK in width as long as they don't stretch a ton. Now...
Thanks man. My first and most frequently worn Aldens are on the original sole. Been debating an Alden resole or going with a Vibram through someone else. That crepe is just so comfy though...
Happen to be wearing mine as I catch up on the forum today. Alden x J Crew on crepe worn ~ 2x a week for 4 years. Nearing time for a recraft: