or Connect

Posts by zargoz

These have been in the back of the closet for a long time, awesome chinos but I have gained some weight and they're not going to fit so cutting them loose, these are in the slim Predator fit, made in Italy, BNWT size 33. $75 ea shipped in US... Please see very detailed size chart at WvG item pages: http://www.wolfvsgoat.com/products/green-micro-herringbone-cotton-trouser http://www.wolfvsgoat.com/products/bordeaux-cotton-chino Bordeax: This high quality cloth becomes...
Rancourt & Co. for Club Monaco ranger moccasin boat shoes, navy chromexcel. Made in Maine USA with hand sewn construction. Retail $250. These shoes have been worn a few times and are in excellent shape and come with original shoe box. Perfect for summer. Size 8.5 D US This is a used item and may show minor signs of wear. Any flaws are described here, if present: May show normal wear marks; slight creasing; some wear to soles. Overall good condition. Please...
Rancourt & Co. for Club Monaco ranger moccasin boat shoes, color 8 chromexcel. Made in Maine USA with hand sewn construction. Retail $250. These shoes have been worn a few times and are in excellent shape and come with original shoe box. Perfect for summer. Size 8.5 D US This is a used item and may show minor signs of wear. Any flaws are described here, if present: May show normal wear marks; slight creasing; some wear to soles. Overall good condition. Please...
Picked up this legendary Epaulet shirt on Ebay a while back, but it turns out to fit much slimmer than my other Epaulet shirts. Bummer for me because this shirt is awesome! Size L (please note, I had the back darts removed, still very slim) Measurements: Chest: 21" Shoulder: 17.5" Waist: 19" Sleeve: 25.5" Length: 30" It has been worn, in good condition. $75 shipped in US. If anyone reading this has an XL they want to part with, hit me up.
Bought this from Epaulet a while back and have never worn it. It's very nice but I have several other light or tan belts and this one hasn't hit the rotation. Brand new without tags, $50 shipped in US. Retailed at $80+. This casual belt is made up in gorgeous natural vegetable-tanned steerhide. It starts off as the light blonde tone you see here, and will age into a dark caramel with repeated use and wear. Think of it as a blank canvas that's will gain its unique own...
Thanks! Sneaking a new Color 8 or brown boot into the rotation unnoticed is pretty easy, as long as I migrate an older pair to the back of my closet at the same time the new one makes it's appearance on the shoe rack. These however will be tricky!Thanks, I checked out Horween cavalier and I think you're right. Basically a less oily chromexcel.
Newly arrived from the recent sample sale. Very happy with these! I think the leather was called "navy harness" or something (no longer on the item page @ Truman), but it's very pliable and a lot like chromexcel. I took a shot and size up 0.5 from TTS and these fit pretty well with medium or thicker socks. Not sure I could have comfortably gone TTS given the low toe profile. They're just a little long but will be OK in width as long as they don't stretch a ton. Now...
Thanks man. My first and most frequently worn Aldens are on the original sole. Been debating an Alden resole or going with a Vibram through someone else. That crepe is just so comfy though...
Happen to be wearing mine as I catch up on the forum today. Alden x J Crew on crepe worn ~ 2x a week for 4 years. Nearing time for a recraft:
I have the ST-121x and the Wilshires in the same tag size, and the STs are noticeably tighter than the Willie's in all areas, except the waist. I would not advise sizing down for the ST unless you are looking for a tighter fit than your Wilshires.