or Connect

Posts by zargoz

EP Rivet Chino in gray cotton ripstop fabric, worn several times, in very good condition. Too slim for me these days so time to go! Tag size 33-- no alterations made. Cold washed and hung to dry-- see post wash measurements below (detail in photos). These are in great condition with no flaws to speak of. Free CONUS shipping included in asking price. Please PM with any questions, additional trading feedback available on Ebay under my same username. Product link: ...
Awesome, keep us posted. Direct order would be sweet to avoid the shell lottery, hitting refresh every two seconds at preorder time.
Linen Doyle would be really solid... especially if it were an GMTO option so off-sizes could be included?
I would jump on this if they ran it... Assuming I were able to complete the checkout process in the four seconds it takes EP shell orders to sell out...
Excellent condition, Awesome floral printed leather upper on a rubber boat sole. These shoes are very unique, the floral leather is really different from most of what's out there in mocs and boat shoes. Worn several times, uppers and soles in very good condition--please refer to pictures for details. Includes Yuketen shoe bag (no trees), original box. Please PM with any questions. Price includes shipping for shoes in CONUS.
Excellent condition, 'windsor wine' unlined leather upper, vibram wrap sole, nickel eyelets, hand sewn in USA. Worn several times, uppers and soles in very good condition--please refer to pictures for details. Includes Quoddy shoe bag (no trees), original box. Please PM with any questions. Price includes shipping for shoes in CONUS. More details from Quoddy: http://www.quoddy.com/collections/mens/products/boat-moc-1
These were an impulse buy a while back and have been sitting in the back of the closet ever since. I just cannot work camo into my wardrobe so time to pass these on. New and unworn. Plenty of info available on Epaulet's web site: http://epauletnewyork.com/products/brooklyn-britches Size 32 WAIST 33" THIGH 13.5" LEG OPENING 8" RISE 11" INSEAM 34" Please PM with any questions, no returns. CONUS shipping included in price.
New pair of Gustin rainbow neps in size 31 straight cut. I bought these way back and they ended up at the back of the closet. Recently rediscovered and these are too small for me. These are new, unworn, only tried on. Buy now for less with no wait and no guessing game on sizing. Price with shipping included for CONUS. Approximate measurements (see photos for details): Waist 14.75" Rise 10.5" Thigh 11.25" Opening 7.75" Inseam 34.5" More details:...
Iron Heart 634s-B in size 32. I purchased these from the original owner with little wear on them and have worn several times since. These are in very good condition with fades just starting in the high wear areas. Some wear near cuffs as pictured. Please note these have been hemmed to a length of approx. 31" inseam. I have not washed this denim but can do so at the purchaser's request or will ship these out unwashed. Please see photos and PM with any questions. ...
NWOT Kapital denim. This is the "one wash" model. Tag size 33. These have been tried on but not worn and are as new. Selling to free up some space in the closet as I have too much other, similar denim. See photos and please PM with any questions. Asking price includes shipping in CONUS. Approximate measurements (see pics for details): half waist: 16" thigh: 12" rise: 10.75" opening: 8" inseam: 33" Details from external website: "Cisco" Blue Jeans,...