or Connect

Posts by zargoz

721 LTDs on a sunny afternoon.  Haven't worn much shell all winter but finally had some nice weather yesterday.   
Wow - catching up on the last few days of this thread.  I am a somewhat regular SF reader but not a frequent poster, but since Mauro's asking, I thought I'd give some feedback.    I've been a casual WvG customer and tote holder for the last several months and  will continue to be one.  Like many people, I got into WvG for the shirts.  The fabrics are awesome and the fits are good.  The construction quality so far has been great as well, but for me this is secondary to...
Agreed, a great value. Anyone have a poor man's watch winder for their poor man's automatic watch?
New Rodina automatic out for a spin.
This is an awesome cotton/linen blend herringbone fabric from last year.  Color and texture are brilliant.  I just can't fit it anymore... this is probably my favorite GBV but time to move it on.  Worn several times, cold washed and hung to dry only.  No rips, stains, etc. Price includes CONUS shipping. Approx measurements:pit to pit:   21"shoulder to shoulder: 18"length (from bottom of collar):   30" Trading feedback available on Ebay under my username.  Please PM with...
 Doh! I tried to order #2 this morning, just catching up on the thread so I guess I am in the refund category. If a slot is open for #1 I would be in. I will send you an email.
 Thanks for the clarification on the different fits... I need to try a medium AD one of these days but they seem to sell out quick.Sorry if this is a repeat for the rest of the folks on the thread - but what is the "supper" shirt?
Fit question - removing darts on the BD, does this make the fit equivalent to an AD? Can I remove them myself or do I need a tailor to do it? My flannel dots shrank something fierce with the first wash and is too tight. If large BD is a little too tight, should I look to a large or medium AD for the preorder flannels? Not sure which size to go for now, as the large BD was pretty good prewash. Want to grab the charcoal plaid now that winter is settling here in the...
Nice custom leather belt I picked up from a shop on the net.  It is natural, vegetable tanned leather.  Leather is thick, it's one piece not bonded.  Untreated and only worn a couple of times as I gained weight and it doesn't really fit.  The buckle is nickel and has screws so it can be changed out.  Belt measures 33" from base of buckle (where the leather wraps around) down to the middle (of 5 total) holes.  1.5" wide, overall 38" long not including buckle.  Basically...
I have two pairs of J Crew selvedge jeans in the slim straight cut, size 30x30.  Both have been worn several times and cold washed/hung dry.  Both good condition with no stains, rips, etc.   A little fading starting to set in.  Unfortunately I have had to size up in these.    Looking for $75 shipped in CONUS.  Please PM with any questions, etc.   One in "dark resin", one is "dark worn" with whiskering finish.     Both pairs fit the same, approx...