or Connect

Posts by zargoz

I have the ST-121x and the Wilshires in the same tag size, and the STs are noticeably tighter than the Willie's in all areas, except the waist. I would not advise sizing down for the ST unless you are looking for a tighter fit than your Wilshires.
Diemme Firenze boots in navy blue suede on Vibram sole. Made in Italy. These have been worn a few times and are in excellent condition. In original box and with original Diemme boot bag. Size 41 (8 US) This is a used item and may show minor signs of wear. Any flaws are described here, if present: May show normal wear marks; slight scuffs or rubs; minor marks on soles. Overall excellent condition. The retail on these boots is approximately $475. Please consult...
SOLD THANK YOU! Allen Edmonds Strand shoes with cap toe and broguing detail in Bourbon leather. Great dress or business casual shoe. Classic style from Allen Edmonds. These shoes are used in very good condition, worn only a few times. Note: Shoes purchased from AE as factory seconds. There are a few dark spots in the finish as depicted in the closeup photos, I cannot see any other factory defects. Please consult the photos. Size 8D US Current seconds price is...
Allen Edmonds Sixth Avenue shoes with cap toe and broguing detail in dark brown calf leather. Great dress or business casual shoe. These shoes are used in very good condition, worn only a few times. Note: Soles are marked as factory seconds. Some of the leather is slightly wrinkled as shown in the last photo, I cannot see any other factory defects. Please consult the photos. Size 8.5D US This is a used item and may show minor signs of wear. Any flaws are...
BNWT Filson Meridan Tote Bag. Black canvas body with black bridle leather handles and leather bottom reinforcement. Picked this up a while back but never used it; doing some closet cleaning. MERIDIAN TOTE NO. 11070378 A rugged oil finish Tin Cloth tote fully lined with dry finish Cover Cloth, a reinforced leather base and handles that lie flat when not in use Our rugged, water-repellent tote has rustproof zipper closure and Bridle Leather handles with a D-ring detail,...
BNIB J.Crew suede Kenton shoes with shoe bags. J. Crew tag size 8.5. Removed from box for photos only. First is stock photo. I managed to buy one of the only items that is actually "final sale" from j crew... didn't realize it had the red sole which is not what I wanted. So trying to move them on... Product info from J Crew web site: PRODUCT DETAILS Shoes that effortlessly span dapper and durable: The classic silhouette is recast slightly slimmer for a more modern...
NWT Steven Alan single needle shirt. Ivory cotton twill with printed polka dot medallions. Tag size L, please refer to photos for measurement details: Chest: 22" Shoulders: 18.5" Sleeve: 26" Length: 30.5" I accidentally purchased the wrong size during the end-of-season sale. Please PM me with any questions, thanks! US shipping included in asking price.
Brand new in box Seiko chronograph on stainless bracelet. Bought last year on impulse but never got around to wearing it, other pursuits now so trying to move it on. DROP to $150 shipped in CONUS. More extensive trading feedback under my same username on Ebay if needed. Please contact me with any questions, thanks. PRODUCT DETAILS Seiko Alarm Chronograph SNA225P1 SNA225P SNA225 Men's Watch Features: Stainless Steel case and bracelet. Black dial with luminescent hands...
I over bought on some stuff during the big sale and have a couple one of these new in the bag that I won't be using. Tobacco brown and Cement gray, size Large. Offered at $20 each including shipping in CONUS. Item info from Epaulet is here. Please contact me with any questions!
SPIEWAK EPAULET SPECIAL EDITION N3-B SNORKEL PARKA SAGE size 38 $250 Shipped!!! Very awesome, very warm parka. On the slim side for a military style, size 38 is roughly equivalent to an Epaulet Large or a Medium in other brands. Worn a few times last winter. Wife says I need to make room in the closet and this one goes. NOTE: I forgot to reattach the fur trim before taking photos. It zips on and off - I took it off and never used it, it is brand new and will be...