or Connect

Posts by WinterBlues

You'll have to excuse my lack of hair knowledge haha, but it's very thick and fine, so it's hard to get it to "work together".  I don't really want it to shine, but instead look like it has as little (or no) product in it, but I'll do what I have to do to make it work.  I guess I would say I want it to be along these lines:        
I've tried multiple gels and product, but nothing has seemed to work on it...I don't know if it's the length, but my hair is extremely difficult.  Do you have any suggestions of a product that is basically "the best"?  Thanks
What up.  Just curious if anyone else has the same problem as me.  A few years ago my hair grew a mind of its own.  I can't seem to tame it with any product I've tried.  The very front of my bangs just curl downward once they get 1/2 inch or longer, and I'm curious if anyone has a solution to this.  My hair is really thick and fine fwiw.  If anyone who knows how to tame this beast please help.  Sorry if this double posts.  It's saying I already posted, but isn't...
l