or Connect

Posts by vettemike

I found this photo from the June sample sale in NYC: Can anyone identify the leather on the Pachena Bay hikers? I really like the mahogany color. Wondering if Viberg still has it...
I would also be on board for a boot on the 310 last. I haven't seen many on that last. It would be nice for a change
Are we limiting this GMTO to the special leather swatches at the start of the thread? If not I would love this boot in icy mocha CXL on the 2030 with the leather soles. Or in a low cut derby. Any takers?
I thought Viberg no longer carried harness leather. If they got some more hides I would be interested too
I much prefer the leather sole. It looks much better than the rubber soles offered by Viberg, in my opinion
Some derby love from the VIberg blog. Are these the StyleForum special make-ups we're waiting for?      
You're gonna kick yourself if you don't get a pair. These are going to look fantastic when they arrive in a few months. Don't miss out!
Can't wait to see more photos. I bet that will look great as a derby too
Similar to this photo, correct Fok?
I really like the darker brown CXL. I placed my order. Hopefully Fok can do a MTO in the peanut/cognac color too later this year.How many of you have placed an order for the current derby MTO? Just curious