or Connect

Posts by natels

I was given a Corter Standard Utility Belt in 'natural' as a gift and it doesn't fit and I can't exchange it which is unfortunate. It's a 30" belt, never been worn and I still have the bag and SKU card with it. This is not the 'NEW' utility belt, this is from June, so silver buckle. Asking $50 shipped anywhere in the US. Shipped expedited from Brooklyn.   nate nbaltikas[at]gmail
I was given a Corter Standard Utility Belt in 'natural' as a gift and it doesn't fit and I can't exchange it which is unfortunate. It's a 30" belt, never been worn and I still have the bag and SKU card with it. This is not the 'NEW' utility belt, this is from June, so silver buckle. Asking $50 shipped anywhere in the US. Shipped expedited from Brooklyn.           email nate nbaltikas[at]gmail
For sale is a pair of slightly used Rachel Comey Deringer shoes in the Whiskey colorway. They are size 10.5 but fit more like an 11US. Slightly used, maybe worn all of 10 times in good conditions only. Shoes are in great shape, I'm moving and they don't quite have the right fit for me so I'm parting ways with them. The color was hard to find at the time. I do not have the box, but I do have the shoe bag.    $160 SHIPPED from Chicago. Any questions or need for more...
I'm looking to condition my boots. I sno-sealed them when I first bought them which darkened them a ton, but I happened to like the result. Though I have Obenaufs Leather Oil and fear it will darken only darken them more. Is there a conditioner I can use that will not tint the leather?
The Akira Men's Store on North Ave near Damen. I checked it out on a whim and it was definitely worth it. I know they had a 10, 10.5+ in the tan color, 7.5 in rust, and not sure about black. I'm not entirely sure if the sale extended passed this weekend, but it is definitely worth a shot, seems like they're dumping inventory.  
I've been reading this thread for a few days after seeing these boots on sale for half off ($167) at a local store here in Chicago. I decided to pull the trigger on some tan ones as the price was ridiculous. Here they are, 3 miles in.