or Connect

Posts by ray1022

#1 is sold.  Thanks.
Polo Shirts for Sale – Excellent Condition Price indicated next to each (unless otherwise noted - includes shipping via US Mail to Continental USA)   I am selling many of my shirts due to the fact that I am now a different size and these do not fit any longer.    Please see below for pictures and size information (note there are 2 photos for each shirt)    Shirts are 1-2 years old at most, but have been worn very infrequently and not on a regular basis by any means. ...
Shirts for Sale – Excellent Condition Price indicated next to each (unless otherwise noted - includes shipping via US Mail to Continental USA)   I am selling many of my shirts due to the fact that I am now a different size and these do not fit any longer.    Please see below for pictures and size information (note there are 2 photos for each shirt)    Shirts are 1-2 years old at most, but have been worn very infrequently and not on a regular basis by any means.  Many...
Dolce & Gabbana Tuxedo – Excellent Condition - Worn Once $995 (includes shipping via US Mail to Continental USA)   I am selling this great tuxedo due to the fact that I am now a different size and it no longer fits. Please see below for pictures and size information.     This tuxedo has only been worn only once for my wedding.  Purchased from a high-end specialty men's clothing store for over $3000.  It is absolutely amazing and great finishing....
Canali Beige Linen Suit – Excellent Condition $575 (includes shipping via US Mail to Continental USA)   I am selling this great Canali Linen Suit due to the fact that I am now a different size and it no longer fits. Please see below for pictures and size information.  This is a great summer suit.   Suit has only been worn only approximately 4 times.  Purchased from Barneys in NYC.   The suit has always been cleaned by one of the top cleaners in the...
#2 and #4 are now sold
#15 is now sold
Dress Shirts for Sale (Zegna, Eton, Canali, etc - Size 16 mostly) – Excellent Condition $65 each (includes shipping via US Mail to Continental USA)   I am selling many of my higher end shirts due to the fact that I am now a different size and these do not fit any longer. Please see below for pictures and size information (note there are 2 photos for each shirt).     Please note I also have another posting with other dress shirts for...
#13, #16, #18, #20, and #21 are now sold.
#2, #3, #10, #14 are now sold.