or Connect

Posts by NeedStyleHelp

15.5, 15.75? 
Here's a question I've pondered over for awhile. Is there an appropriate circumference measurement you should have when tapering the sleeve opening on a jacket to the wrist?  I remember Flusser mentioning this in Dressing the Man: Mastering the Art of Permanent Fashion, but he never went into an appropriate amount. I'm guessing it would depend on the size of one's wrist.
Any idea how long it takes to get the invoice? I just received the confirmation order.
That's brutal Close to 40%
Brutal! If you don't mind me asking, how much did you spend and how much did you get hit with?
Just placed my first order for http://www.meermin.es/ficha_articulo.php?id=4217 with matching belt. Looking forward to checking out these badboys! 
Up for sale is a pair of Carmina burgundy Oxford cap toes on the simpson last. They are sized UK 7.5. For some reason these are a little more snug than some of my other simpsons that are also UK 7.5. They're just about a year old. They have a ton of life still in them. They were cared for with saphir polish and always put shoe trees right after wear. They are burnished on the cap toe, so if you don't like that I'm sure you can use renomat on it.   They come with the shoe...
Thanks for the response. Hopefully someone else didn't cop it when I was busy asking questions!
Cross post from the tailor's thread:   What are your thoughts on the hole (first button from the top)? Easily fixed, or not worth the trouble?  
What are your thoughts on the hole (first button from the top)? Easily fixed, or not worth the trouble?