or Connect

Posts by dlaz

nordstorm has some sales...don't know if its still on or not.
 Yeah Jay I too was considering something made in USA, 3sixteen or rogue..I'll google up for pics of faded overdye or slud RT.need to see the potential.for 3sixteen I also like the shadow selvedge, and the brown weft. another thing i'm considering is the weight and the cut. I've just started Iron heart 666 and i really like the cut compared to my Beatle Buster. I havent tried anything between 15oz and 19 oz yet, but i like the crisp feel of that 19 oz and my 25oz. I might...
what denim to get for DWC next year?? already tasted nudie, momotaro and iron heart..any suggestion jay? :)
yes that is normal.they're damn comfy but wedge/crepe sole wears out fast.
Jay, BOM008 only skinny and tapered? based from my 0400SP, from blueowl too, I can't wear tapered anymore.. :(    thigh vs waist. without upsizing, the thigh is tight now but the waist has expanded a lot. missed so much of blueowl's collab with momo.
 Wow those laces sure are fire.and that really makes them look like commando sole. For me i feel that cork sole was on grip even on wet surfaces,except grass though. and just my theory, I feel the cork sole is making them so stiff. I've just used an extra insole in them,starting to feel much comfy. Gotta try that flat waxed laces.here's how mine's doing.over a year now,but not everyday wear.
Fit pics please.I want to see how those work with the flat waxed laces.mine is still with the rope laces,which is too short.
you all know a certain store in boston is having a 40% off all item for over $250 rite?     by the way, I really start to hate my Iron Ranger due to its being so uncomfortable. Any suggestions to counter the cork sole? my Moc toes with christy sole are all comfy as marshmallow.
i missed on the black cherry beckmans..damn it.
get the iron rangers from ********* guys.there's a discount there for like 30-40% off.