or Connect

Posts by Teeka

Nice cigar indeed! Which shop are they from?
I also got Whiskey PTB from SF recently . Here are pics under different light.
Ready for tomorrow.
Nice one sir! Are they from TSM on Grant last?
Folks, sorry for another boring question I'm on size 7.5, 310 last (VB service boots) and 8 on Alden Barrie last. Both are fit perfectly. What size should I go for 2030 last? Thanks for all advise!
Love to see them in the direct sunlight after done a bit of shine works. I was thinking it would be so nice if there was Cigar LWB lay next to them Anyone want to part their Cigar LWB (8D), please feel free to PM me
I know Cigar LWB from TSM and AoC have the lighter color edge trim (#97894) which might be the same with NYC's last batch but I cannot see much pictures of Cigar LWB (#97896) from SF after googling for a while. So I hope some folks here would have them and might be able to share their pics.
Does anyone own Cigar LWB 97896 from SF? Want to see how different compares to recently batch from NYC. Any pics would give me much helps. Thanks - Tee
Thanks Mike! I will :-)Thanks TommyB!This model w/ the discount too http://m.allenedmonds.com/aeonline/producti_SF96036_1_40000000001_-1_
The wait is end! Ravello Chukka with his friends Now with his family Thanks a bunch! SF troops!!