or Connect

Posts by nickurfe23

I wear 8.5D in all of my 5 last shoes, including the Neumok (tan suede, to be specific). I think the "narrowness" people speak of in regards to the Neumok is more of an aesthetic observation. Since it's unlined, the upper is much thinner, so it certainly appears less substantial (ie. narrower). In my personal experience, this doesn't affect the actual fit of the shoe. My 8.5D Neumok fits as comfortably as my 8.5D McTavish, Black Hills, etc.
I'd be all over the brown suede if it didn't have pink contrast stitching...
Of the 5 last, I have the Strand, McTavish, Kiowa, Neumok, and Black Hills in 8.5D. They're all a perfect fit for me. No uncomfortable break-in period, etc. This past fall I broke away from the 5 last and picked up the Long Branch (1 last), also in 8.5D. No fit issues there, either. They're comfortably snug with thick socks and have been a great winter boot. I don't have any experience with other shoes on the 1 last and can't comment on how they compare to the Long Branch,...
I've been using Suddenlee for Uniqlo purchases for over a year (last order was a few weeks ago). When Uniqlo was removed from their list of shops last spring I asked them about it: "Unfortunately, Uniqlo recently requested that we remove their website from the list of stores that our team shops. We're disappointed, but they want to control their presence on the web and so they asked that we stop promoting them on our site and blog. We're still committed to providing our...