or Connect

Posts by doctorman

but he's einstine!! 
agreed.  let's move on. does anyone know if End or Eastdane are going to have further reductions?
i respect your opinion.  but to continue your train of logic, ignoring taxes/custom fee is more like being caught speeding and being issued a ticket and hoping our broken legal/court system won't chase you down (many are successful). your analogy is the same as ordering from end and hoping end didn't file for custom.
i agree. i think if you are going to buy an luxurious item that may have an associated tax, you shouldn't count on avoiding the tax by ignoring it.  i really don't mean to sound like a self-righteous person. I hate being taxed as much as i hate death.  but seriously, if you want a $500 jacket and are willing to break the law to avoid paying the appropriate custom, you have a bigger problem in your life and you probably need help. this said, thanks to the forum for letting...
lovely boots.  size?
+1.  i thought i was the only person that thinks some of the SA's are quite pretentious and even at time a bit of pricky...
you might want to give them a call.  i was there last week and there weren't much left.  a few jackets in random sizes.  some shirts.  quite a few sweaters/cardigans. pretty poor denim selection.  some wool/flannel pants but didn't have all sizes.
thanks.  i think you're spot on.  really appreciate it.  i knew i'd get good answer from the barbour experts!
i agree.  but has anyone tried contacting him and/or received some bogus explanation from him?  i know when it sounds too good to be true, it probably is but i figure i'd just email him and see what he has to say?  better yet, if anyone has had experience with the website, it's even better...
has anyone had any experience with the website www.cdatm.com?   it seems like they specialize in barbour with some incredible prices, which seem a bit too good to be true.  i'd like to hear more if anyone has any experience with it.   thanks in advance.