or Connect

Posts by doctorman

RRL on west broadway is having 40% plus 40% off winter/fall items.  going there later today.  not sure if other RRL stores are having a similar sale.  Bloomie has 50% off plus 25% off many items including many caruso and corneliani suits by 1pm.  after than, just 50% off.  worth checking it out. 
West Broadway RRL is having a 40% plus 40% off winter/fall collection today. not sure if other RRL stores are having a similar sale...
5pm EST or 10 minutes after the last bid, whichever comes later...
i second that. if you can go to a RRL store, it may be even better.  the SA can always call around the country to see if they really have it.  i think like most businesses, store and online are two different entities and dont always know each others inventories.
Thanks. I respect the rules and regulations. I'm still willing to pay for my bidding price if the rule is somehow bent. Porterinjax, you da man!
Ah rats. I thought it was noon pacific time.
I'm here again. Sad I know. Its 80 off most stuff. A lot of 36 reg sports jackets but the style is really underwhelming. A few purple label here and there retailing at 3000 for the sports jacket.
$250 for the children...
decent is all relative.  they have some leather jackets that look "decent".  the suits/sports jackets are worthless in my size 36/38.  there are some nice coats and winter jackets perhaps.  didnt see a lot purple label.  mostly black label.  the shirts are nice but after discount it was still over $100 per so i wasn't look at them.  some random shoes.  not as good as the june one IIRC.
 so they're really about 70% off retail.  i guess it's a moot point (as a cow's opinion) since i don't even have a car...