or Connect

Posts by doctorman

i remember while i was in college, some of my classmates working at the local gap were stealing like there is no tomorrow.  there was no accountability for items that were returned and stacked there.  they would walk out everyday with some stolen clothes in their gap paper bag. the company could care less  - firing and hiring and training can be expensive.  i do think if you can reach the higher ups you may get a chance.  you just have to persistent and polite without...
you just described my biggest fear returning expensive items online (ralph lauren or otherwise).  i know my items are probably being process by some high schoolers who are probably posting on their facebook wall while taking in my returns.  it really wouldn't surprise me if there were significant theft going on at the same time.  sorry i can't offer you any solutions (aside from agreeing that you should call and talk to someone as high up as possible).  but from now on,...
i'd stick with what steve jobs used to say - always choose a simpler design.  while the pocket stitch is very well done, i prefer not having any...
i wonder if you can find a proxy in the US - they go for $8 a pair regularly here and i can't imagine shipping would set you back too much per pair if you buy a lot of them... just a thought...
i don't think you're nitpicking - i think you simply did not understand the implied meaning of "pulling a trigger" - the fact that he probably hesitated and thought about it over and over.  also, don't nitpick the fact that i don't capitalize please.
no luck with the take25 code either...
i appreciate the understated-ness. i also like the vintage designs and the above-average quality (for the price).  and the fact their stuff is constantly on sale doesn't hurt either...
that's happened before.  last year they were having a similar sale around this time and i compared the online prices against the w. broadway prices.  i think online only had 2-3 items that were cheaper compared to in-store. 
grenson?
someone buys something (everything) from this guy so he can fund this jacket!!