or Connect

Posts by doctorman

that's a fair question and i really had to think about it.  i would keep them. but that's just me... i actually like the fact things are just not made perfect and it gives them characters.   i'm definitely not here to "judge" you - my earlier response is just a poor attempt of humor.  your should-i-keep-it question comes up once every month or so and there is not a right answer.  but i buy allen edmonds expecting the imperfections that i won't see from eg. so expectation...
i was just gonna say - i thought i was really picky about the slightest imperfections about shoes until i looked up the price of eg's.  then i quickly and warmly embraced the imperfections of allen edmonds seconds!
very true.  rarely would i be carrying a portfolio on my right hand and a brief on the left.  but people will notice that you have matching bags when you carry them on different days. and that's actually pretty cool. 
thanks for letting us know.  wish everyone's like you...
you can always get both.  that's how i minimize my similar debates....
great deal - too bad they're mediums...
nice piece indeed.  too bad i needed a size 4!
nice jacket.  what size?
is there no VAT deduction because it's on sale? i recently purchased something from them and they deducted the VAT...
i actually like that idea.  steve jobs used to say "don't ask me what i want, show me what you have and i'll tell you if i like it".  i certainly do enjoy the serendipitous finds but it sure wastes a lot of my time...