or Connect

Posts by doctorman

i think they go on sale once a year - something like 10% off.  kinda like self edge, which was 13% last year iirc...
what sizes are available? 
nice.  measurements?
why is this still available??
does anyone have any previous experience with/know anything about the union los angeles sample sale?
because people go WAY off tangent on the regular sales alert thread - asking for codes and talking about donuts etc.  let's hope this one is more concise and serves as a one-stop shop. 
so do i.  i think if one has a superior product, one would be much better off to sell it at b&s here since the shoppers here are savvy and appreciate an excellent product.  generally hassle free.  but if the product is so-so, i think one would be better off selling it at ebay to be larger audience.  i have sold a few items on ebay which i may have to pay someone here to get rid of (kenneth cole bluchers, anyone?) but they were gone in a few days on ebay.  for those that...
the way i understand the vat is that the vat is 20% base on the base price (in most european countries).  ie. if an item is 100 euros, the vat is 20% making the total 120 euros.  when you get your refund, you will get 20 euros back after paying 120. and that's 20/120= 16.7%...
i'll be more than happy if you used mine - 90277.  consider that almost like a coupon i just gave away...
there was a long line and it was pretty cold iirc last year.  the people that got in early cleaned up the place and just wouldn't leave (the wait just seemed a lot longer when you're standing in the cold).  the price was excellent (for thom browne) but still pretty expensive...