or Connect

Posts by doctorman

not many people would sell their wives for a pair of shoes but i could be wrong - this is styleforum after all...
maybe someone can definitively confirm this - my understanding is they take a 5% commission on items sold...
looks pretty good to me (but i'm also not terribly picky).  i think after a few washes the shirt may shrink a little and look even more fitted.  i have the same problem - in between a small and a medium.  when in doubt i always get the medium hoping it'll shrink just a little. 
i've had both the $5 and $8 shipping to nyc.  took 2-3 business days.
i got those black button tab jeans - arrived today.  when i ordered a few days ago, only two sizes were available.  super soft.  not what i expected but very happy with them so far.
i've seen three for $25 (with free shipping and no tax) offered twice in the last three months.
funny that's exactly what happened to me too.  first bought the factory seconds trees at about $16 per.  then found them at the rack for $13.  finally resorted to the JAB at $8 per. turns out they are all made by more or less the same company with the same quality .  wish i had joined this forum a little earlier...
the pic cracks me up because i notice you have JAB shoe trees in your allen edmonds! presumably because you can get three of them for 25 bucks all the time.  i do the exact same thing! hah...
yep. i'll take it for $2 shipped!
let's be fair.  the price was $6.50 plus $5.60 shipping.  what bothered me more is the fact that he didn't even bother to be original  - he copied and pasted directly from the ebay post. one of the few first things i learned when i joined sf - flip it at ebay, you're a hero; flip it at styleforum, you're a zero.  sounds like ajdesa needs a new username.  or perhaps we'll just have a short memory...