or Connect

Posts by doctorman

a lot. this is a great deal... too bad i live in los angeles...
any idea where you can get green tea or taro ice cream in pints and quarts (that's not from haagen dazs)? in the south bay area?
nice.  but you live near SF, whose summer is the worst winter...
any chance of posting photos of the actual items? 
i can imagine he would file a complaint, but i doubt he'd get a return.  he can, though, give a bad review which can be pretty annoying.   i think a compromise would be - ask him to cover the shipping costs both ways and a small token "restocking" fee (if he is as professional as you described).  i imagine you wouldn't have difficulties selling the jeans again (unless you ripped him off and won't be able to sell at nearly the same price again, but that's a complete...
if you can fit into a nice RTW suit without much tailoring, i wouldn't recommend any entry-level bespoke. 
this, from a guy whose own avatar elicits the same emotion? 
funny you mention "crappy service".  i don't mind so much of the restricted choices or even the crowds, but what i don't get is the seemingly poor service in some supposedly good restaurants.  it's as if we are treated differently because we are paying a little less...
hah.  obviously a big difference between $4 and $49.  but i think @LA Guy stands correct.  now that one has been charged the erroneous fee already, one must decide if it's worth fighting for, and how much time/resource one wants to spend on fighting for it...
you should call up ben edelman, he'll do you some good i'm sure...