or Connect

Posts by doctorman

why is this still available??
does anyone have any previous experience with/know anything about the union los angeles sample sale?
because people go WAY off tangent on the regular sales alert thread - asking for codes and talking about donuts etc.  let's hope this one is more concise and serves as a one-stop shop. 
so do i.  i think if one has a superior product, one would be much better off to sell it at b&s here since the shoppers here are savvy and appreciate an excellent product.  generally hassle free.  but if the product is so-so, i think one would be better off selling it at ebay to be larger audience.  i have sold a few items on ebay which i may have to pay someone here to get rid of (kenneth cole bluchers, anyone?) but they were gone in a few days on ebay.  for those that...
the way i understand the vat is that the vat is 20% base on the base price (in most european countries).  ie. if an item is 100 euros, the vat is 20% making the total 120 euros.  when you get your refund, you will get 20 euros back after paying 120. and that's 20/120= 16.7%...
i'll be more than happy if you used mine - 90277.  consider that almost like a coupon i just gave away...
there was a long line and it was pretty cold iirc last year.  the people that got in early cleaned up the place and just wouldn't leave (the wait just seemed a lot longer when you're standing in the cold).  the price was excellent (for thom browne) but still pretty expensive...
then i'd look for casual shirts.  not necessarily casual shirts from formal shirt makers.  look for brands such as j crew, rrl, engineered garments, sugar cane, mister freedom to name a few...
i think you meant lewin? i looked into them while searching for slim fitting british shirts.  they unfortunately do not have a store in the US last time i checked so i couldn't try them on.  my thought was they were quite similar to charles tyrwhitt both in terms of fit and price points.  if you live in an area with CT stores, i recommend you stop by - for $30 bucks, you can't beat the quality and fit.   i don't own any of their shirts so i can't speak for the quality. ...
buy one get two free will get you a shoe tree for about $8.50.  (25 bucks for three).  the best deal i've ever seen was the recent 70% off making the tree $7.50.