or Connect

Posts by doctorman

i was just gonna say - i thought i was really picky about the slightest imperfections about shoes until i looked up the price of eg's.  then i quickly and warmly embraced the imperfections of allen edmonds seconds!
very true.  rarely would i be carrying a portfolio on my right hand and a brief on the left.  but people will notice that you have matching bags when you carry them on different days. and that's actually pretty cool. 
thanks for letting us know.  wish everyone's like you...
you can always get both.  that's how i minimize my similar debates....
great deal - too bad they're mediums...
nice piece indeed.  too bad i needed a size 4!
nice jacket.  what size?
is there no VAT deduction because it's on sale? i recently purchased something from them and they deducted the VAT...
i actually like that idea.  steve jobs used to say "don't ask me what i want, show me what you have and i'll tell you if i like it".  i certainly do enjoy the serendipitous finds but it sure wastes a lot of my time...
not sure if the price has gone up recently. but i was in their store last year around 4th of july and there were two suits (paul) in charcoal/grey for $680 plus tax and tailoring - and it had most common sizes 38/40.  that's gotta be the best i've seen from them and so far the online sale does not match that.