or Connect

Posts by doctorman

this is why i love greinke more than i do kershaw.  he works himself out of troubles instead of just trying to throw harder...
plus one.  also - the 20% vat is on top of the base price.  so it usually comes down to about 16.7% off the final price. 
IMHO, you can go to bb to figure out what size of dress shirts you wear and try to find a good deal here at buy & sell - the condition is often new or near new and the price is always excellent. 
i wonder if they're going out of business.  the timing is odd.  two years ago before they opened (and replaced hw carter and son) they had a huge sale where i got a TSS jacket for $100 bucks etc...
agreed.  i might add that while vast majority of sellers/buyers are super friendly and flexible, it is often better to discuss terms of return ahead of time to avoid potential embarrassments, especially if the item/shipping is quite expensive.  i bought a shirt advertised with a P2P of 19.5 which turned out to be about 18ish (with other defects that were not disclosed at the sale) and had to pay for the shipping both ways because we never discussed the terms of return...
 we should just eliminate tips altogether, like in most european and asian countries. i'm ok with making the menu a little (15%) more expensive.  most waiters i know do not report honestly of their tips so on paper they are just dirty poor.  and other tax payers, including those that make less, are paying for that.  let the restaurants give the waiters a fair (a higher) wage and let the free market weed out the cheap owners. 
you can check with dealsea.com periodically to see when they offer something like that.  the most extra discount i remember for clearance items is 30% off.  otherwise i've seen 40% (excluding clearance items) frequently.  you can always search on dealsea.com to see when the last code was offered.  i do agree that this is slightly different from code begging - i'd like to see this more of an information seeking.  in either case, code begging doesn't bother me nearly as much...
a lot. this is a great deal... too bad i live in los angeles...
any idea where you can get green tea or taro ice cream in pints and quarts (that's not from haagen dazs)? in the south bay area?
nice.  but you live near SF, whose summer is the worst winter...