or Connect

Posts by doctorman

measurements please? 
would be sweet to add a pair of matching trousers! 
this auction is in the refrigerator...
The last big j crew sale with extra 75% off was July 2015. It was a rolling stock that sold very fast. I got some shorts and pants for $7.50 and $12.50. They do rountinely have extra 40 to 50 percent sale with variable stock.
for my properties, the trash fees are included in the property tax and the city/county collects them every week without the need for additional registration or fees. 
does anyone have a recommendation for a reliable tailor in the south bay area (torrance, the beach cities)?     ideally, i hope it wouldn't cost an arm and a leg.  having lived in nyc, i'm used to getting the sleeves (non-functional buttons) and hems shortened for about $40-50, but i heard some of the places in south bay could cost upwards $100-$150 dollars...
sweet! message sent.  
here's a good one; i think they may have a 20% off coupon floating somewhere.   http://www.llbean.com/llb/shop/63915?feat=506681-plalander   only 23 inches though...
@LA Guy should we initiate a "mercy rule" here? let's just call this one and move on to the next auction now!