or Connect

Posts by moonstomp

sadly got no pics from my skinhead days, arent digi cameras or even better mobile phones fantastic, in my minds eye I can still recall those magal moments but no pics for posterity. Dug out my original Doc Marts the other day looking unloved in garage, thinking seriously about polishing them up to Rasss and then putting them inside a glass case in dining room. It was such a spectacularly fullfilling part of my life & I learnt so many life skills during that...
Never really had myself down as style guru but personal preference is, white linen flat top look for biz on blue or black suit. Blue on grey suit. All of these without ties. if wearing a tie hankie must be identical..very important imho, also only wear on plain jackets.   worst look striped shirt with bold tie & different coloured handkerchief on lous pinstripe jacket...unless your charley corrolli or prince charles!   So endeth the lesson LOL
Leather harrington!! Never saw one would never wear one, Leather was strictly for grebos back then. Liked the pic of the chelsea boys @ Euston, so young!!! all teens & very early twenties.Just like the mob I was with al kids wanting to show how up for it they were. The Shed back then though small was evil for away fans! Went there early 75..got battered beyond belief! Still we asked for it giving it the big un! HA HA I could write for hours about those times. Thanks...
just found this forum! Well pleased! I`m a proud Brummie here, Saw my 1st skins while on Hols in Perranporth easter 69! They were Millwall & I knew that was the look I wanted! Too young for Mods & hated all that hippy shit & worse loads of Bikers givin it the big un..scruffy barstads!! Loved my football team Birmingham City and within weeks we had our own little crew! By 1972 our firm was major & I loved all the footy agg! Seems stupid now & I`m glad that the game has...