or Connect

Posts by Orsini

Don't match if you can avoid it. Mayne you can placate her with cuff links...
You are going in the wrong direction. You want that deep V to emphasize the verticle. This does the opposite.
Sorry to hear you were taken ill. Get well soon.
Those are "wide." Wear them if you like.
This is a good look for a rich, sick old man who doesn't know how to dress.
How long have you worked there? You want to stick with a job long enough so you don't look like a job hopper. Prospective employers don't like that. Telling your boss you intend to leave cold be risky. There might be retaliation. He could fire you or otherwise jerk you around. Wait until you have a signed letter of intent for the new job and then give two week notice. Good luck. I don't know what the job market it like in your town, but in Lawndale it ain't so good.
That shoe is well worn and appeare to me to be red... Cordo-#8 or burgundy.
Quote: Originally Posted by GreenFrog It's an internal strategy/consulting group, so I'm sure it errs more on the conservative side than, say, a hip, advertising agency. I don't know shit when it comes to suits. No one mentioned the lapels being an issue for the H&M suit. It was just too short. Zara was a substitute and it fit well on my frame and I think it's more flattering than my conservative, boxy suit. That being said, I had it taken to a...
Looks like those new livers are holding up pretty well.
'58 Edsel be perfect for you, Sunshine.