or Connect

Posts by Styleman

Quote: The fun thing is that we have some brands that offer gold/silver/platinum furniture surroundings We also can create 'bespoke' furniture. You can even hand in a sketch of your own and we'll manufacture it So we expect no real problems concerning taste etc I'll be sure to contact you when my family furnishes their houses their. (We have purchased on Palm Jumeriah, The World, Jumeriah Islands, The Montgomory, and a Penthouse in Burj Dubai -...
Oh and of course any retail space on the Palm (Jumeriah or Deria, I think Jebel Ali will be a failure) would certainly worth a look.
Quote: Quote: NY, CA, and DC. I think of GA, VA, NM,FL, CO...to be very cicvilized, just more conservative...but we still love the Brits. But they seem to be more friendly to America, only because they stand united behind our leaders. Oh yes, and to let you in on a thought, DC is not a state, and has no voting rights on a National level. Quote: NY, CA, and DC.[/ That was just a bit of humor. Thanks for...
Quote: Quote: (Manton @ Feb. 22 2005,15:28) Quote: Originally Posted by Styleman,Feb. 22 2005,15:20 I'm sure most people in the US South, or North in the UK would stare at you if you wore black-tie dress (for the apropriate occasion), does that mean you are not well dressed? No, the American South is now pretty civilized.  They started paving their roads, and even got running water about ten years ago. And...
Quote: We choose JBH mainly because of the Wild Wadi park for the children. For me it was a business trip, but there were some people that wanted to tag along for the shopping in Dubai. I wasn't to impressed with the JBH, the service was terrible to be honest. I was pretty shocked to hear that just last week 80 people had gotten food poisining in that hotel. We deal in the upper upper market furniture. When comparing to to tailors i'd say Kiton/Attolini, or...
Does anyone have a clue what this "Bryce" guy is talking about? Who is "Avnish"? What is the relevance of the picture? Yes, it is a nice watch, is he trying to say it cost him 400 Euros? Last time I checked, that model's retail is about 18,500
Get a life mate.
Quote: To paraphrase Beau Brummel, if someone turns to look at you you are not well dressed. I'm sure most people in the US South, or North in the UK would stare at you if you wore black-tie dress (for the apropriate occasion), does that mean you are not well dressed?
Quote: Quote: (Styleman @ Feb. 09 2005,22:17) Are you staying in the city, jumeriah or zayed road? I just got back, but the A/C and the hot temperatures outside have really gotten to me... I stayed at the Jumeirah Beach Hotel, but Dubai was a bit of a disappointment for me while at the same time it was a huge succes. What I noticed is that pretty much all of the Social life of Dubaians is revolving about hugo shopping malls. After work...
Quote: Yes, I'm sure it's easy to sneer when you're a 17 year old boy living in your mom's basement and carrying out a pathetic charade of pretending to be a multibillionaire steel magnate. I have not seen M&S shirts but based on other department store shirts I have seen and my general knowledge of M&S' merchandise, I would be surprised if they did not have double needle stitching and plastic buttons. As for watches, they demonstrate the rule of diminishing...