or Connect

Posts by marvin100

Luigi Pirandello - One, None and a Hundred Thousand     This book not only depicts dramatically, but at the same time demonstrates by what might be termed a mathematic method, the impossibility of any human creature's being to others what he is to himself.   If you would like to have an idea of how it is that others see you, so as no longer to have to marvel at the judgments which others pass upon your personality, learn to reflect like the hero of the novel.
The Graves is amazing.
Curtis Mayfield - Curtis     Sisters, brothers and the whities Blacks and the crackers Police and their backers They're all political actors Hurry People running from their worries While the judge and the juries Dictate the law that's partly flaw Cat calling, love balling, fussing and cussing Top billing now is killing For peace no-one is willing Kind of make you get that feeling Everybody smoke Use the pill and the dope Educated fools From uneducated...
 Love that Big Ingy. I have the DFB, also on a bracelet, and love it. (The bracelet is superb, btw). (before I got the bracelet)(and after)
Nice. Bernhard is the man.
Funny, I can't stand Zorn. de gustibus, I guess
Sasha Go Hard - Round 3   
Sam Rivers - Fuchsia Swing Song  
Well, admittedly it's no 4'33"...but it's also no Variations II!
Sachiko M / Toshimaru Nakamura / Otomo Yoshihide - Good Morning Good Night