or Connect

Posts by reeeeeboot

I've got weirdly uneven ears. Eventually I'll be comfortable with them, but today is not that day. 
Just crawled my way over there. Not getting much hits.
I'm a junior in high school, and have the opportunity to go shopping with my grandparents. I've been following fashion shows but I can't find much info for what is really a very casual space in fashion. In high school everyone puts a lot of effort into looking like they don't try. Of course I don't agree with this mindset, but I'm not about to try and start a fashion revolution. So my goal is to look better than the average guy, but not too formal. Any trends I should be...
  Does anyone have a brand on that jacket?
Well, maybe after a while, but first impressions are a good thing to have nailed down.
Well, first off you underestimate the vapidity of high school girls. I'm going shopping next week, and I want to buy whats fashionable, not some half-assed shitty outfit. 
@CBrown85   Thanks for the info and I really appreciate the time you took to type it out. Currently I do have the stereotypical "jeans and T-Shirt" look going on. I like to stick to a slightly skinny jean, such as the Levi 514's, and tighter fitting shirts as you said. Right now though that outfit is a bit... impractical as it is often below 40F outside. I have a leather jacket that I like to wear but it's a bit garish, however it's warm and comfortable. I'm looking...
I'm a junior in high school, and have the opportunity to go shopping with my grandparents. I've been following fashion shows but I can't find much info for what is really a very casual space in fashion. In high school everyone puts a lot of effort into looking like they don't try. Of course I don't agree with this mindset, but I'm not about to try and start a fashion revolution. So my goal is to look better than the average guy, but not too formal. Any trends I should be...