or Connect

Posts by iSurg

Braintrust: thoughts on Gitman Vintage shirts? Can anyone weigh in?
Conduct yourselves with an amp-le amount of respect, gents.
Good day, gents. I *gasp* topy'd a pair of cleverley loafers which I have been wearing once a week for almost 2 years. The soles were wearing out. Rekaris has done an excellent job, but I am having some mixed feelings about it. Less slippage is a major plus. But there is some loss of aesthetic (covering the cleverey logo although most of it was scratched up anyways). I decided to topy my CJ monks as I've had a few close calls (almost did my knee a few times on the...
Many thanks, gents. Haha awks. Yeah, JM. It's a bit F-U but I wear it only on quite rainy days. Since buying over month ago, 2 wears total.
DR: No unwanted attention, believe it or not. Not noticed on public transport. People at work like it as well. It just blends in...
Was saved from wet shoes by my camo swims. Very happy with this purchase from Double Monk. But looks like it won't be needed for the arvo...
Guys, re: Uniqlo blazer Construction for 80 bucks is hard to beat. No canvas, pretty nice fabric, centre vent tho, fake cuffs, plastic buttons, fake lapel hole. I am normally a 34/36 short (44 italian) and XS fit pretty well although I would probably need to shorten the cuffs. After much thought, I'm probably going to return it and go PJ or BnT lol... Keeping one linen shirt tho, the beige one for weekends.
Uniqlo binge this afternoon. Thoughts? I need to take the jacket's sleeves up, but otherwise, for 80 bucks, can't complain. It's cotton-flax.The linen shirts feel ok, but the collars are meh.  This should get me through some hot summers.I apologise for the socks.  [[SPOILER]]
Thanks, JM. I suspect they will be for weekend wear, tearing up the cafes, etc. No ties allowed and for hot, hot weather. Will wear a few and report back. In other news, tried Pastuso for wife's bday lunch. Place in ACDC Lane, fairly recent review in Good Food, etc.Overall good experience - interesting Peruvian menu and hipster decor. Good service. Cocktails were good.My younger brother fooled around with our crappy EOS, and here are some pics.  [[SPOILER]]
Tried to calculate my Kamakura size using the website - "No size". Feck.