or Connect

Posts by iSurg

Looks like a versatile list! How about a penny loafer instead of string ones? Also hope to have a few more CJ's this year. We shall see....
A few extra pickups after Boxing Day: - Ice molds to make 2.5 inch spheres - for blended whiskeys and cocktails- A bottle of Lagavulin (effing awesome). No Hibiki 17 yr yet...- Wine rack for my mediocre collection. Using Vivino app to catalogue. Highly recommended app!- (probably overpriced) Panama from Lygon Street. I am still waiting for Panama Bob. It's getting a bit frustrating...- Beach chairs for the courtyard and gardens/grass near the house- Incoming new specs from...
When looking for Lux Fashion, thoughts turn to one famous blogspot - So High Fashion....
Pretty happy with my Boxing Day buys. 3 BB striped BDs at 50% ($55 each) - they fit perfectly in the slimmer cut. I think I'm set for BDs this year.Uniqlo socks. Need a new pair of specs and will be asking my friendly optom today...  Obligatory macbook blurry photo: [[SPOILER]]
Hey, all. My Abbeyhorn comb suffered a fall from the sink and has fractured into 3 pieces. Looking for a good replacement. Thoughts on the best damned comb money can buy? I have ordered brushes from Kent before and they also do combs. Have a small Stratton to tie me over in the meantime.
Tapatalk. Triple post.
Tapatalk killed me x3
Sorry, chaps. Working late Thursday this week. Have an extra beer for me. Cheers.
There's also the metro-jack on the lumbersexual scale...
Time to switch topics: I played roulette on the weekend while waiting for a wedding reception at Crown and nearly doubled my money. Then played craps and came out even. Does anyone play craps and understand the alien language they speak? Also, for those going to Wear for Success at HB: anyone going in black tie?