or Connect

Posts by iSurg

T, I am deeply sorry that this has happened to you and your family. The memorial in the Age was well-written, and I can imagine that we only comprehend a small portion of your tragic loss.   Wishing you strength and peace for Wednesday. Let me know if there is anything I/we can do.   Nath
Is there a similar place in Melb? Not as fortunate to have a XV but have had my XVI for 5 years...
Maybe it's just the stage of life I'm getting to, but I am finding the furniture on your mate's site hella sexy.   Looks like this year is going to be a home improvement year... Need the main toilet redone, dining table/chairs, better couch, etc. 
[[SPOILER]]  "Super sprezzed to the point that I largely fail to comprehend" vs. "dressed inappropriately for the surroundings/environment"I guess it could be interpreted in different ways... Maybe he cbf'd bringing winter gear back to 30 deg heat.  Myself, I have ultimately given up wearing suiting/jackets in anything over 30 deg. I have also given up wearing ties due to the possible (probably inconsequential) raised episcleral venous pressure (and IOP) and thus risk of...
I have been using White Suede for almost 3 years - wife bought me a bottle way back. I have to say that I still like it after being a one-fragrance guy for far too long. Time to stop being monogamous with it. PeteP, when is your next split?
Thx, PapaR. But cannot move from my seat in the courtyard...   Any cool plans for 2015? More Ring Jacket, perhaps?
HNY, everyone!   Went to a close friend's home in Essendon to eat, drink, and be merry. Counted down with a hilltop view of the CBD's fireworks with about 15 of us, my wife and brothers included.  Then proceeded to get smashed playing a silly drinking game, trying to get the champagne cork to stand on end. Achieved the technique, then tried to get 2 corks to simultaneously stand on end. Played for 2 hours, mindlessly. Lots of cider, beer, and pinot.   Woke up this AM...
Looks like a versatile list! How about a penny loafer instead of string ones? Also hope to have a few more CJ's this year. We shall see....
A few extra pickups after Boxing Day: - Ice molds to make 2.5 inch spheres - for blended whiskeys and cocktails- A bottle of Lagavulin (effing awesome). No Hibiki 17 yr yet...- Wine rack for my mediocre collection. Using Vivino app to catalogue. Highly recommended app!- (probably overpriced) Panama from Lygon Street. I am still waiting for Panama Bob. It's getting a bit frustrating...- Beach chairs for the courtyard and gardens/grass near the house- Incoming new specs from...
When looking for Lux Fashion, thoughts turn to one famous blogspot - So High Fashion....