or Connect

Posts by iSurg

They don't carry stock - they have a preorder process. Some of the items are limited to 40 or 50 orders. Run by 2 swedish uni blokes. Very good customer service and hoping to pick up the next lot of chambray BDs. Quite the growing pseudo Ivy style store...Btw, Kyrgios is such a douche... wtf is wrong with him?
Haven't worn the university stripes or the white OCBD but they both feel like good fabrics with a nice thick weight. Probably not thomas mason but quite nice and at least better than my BB oxford. Photos of guys wearing the shirts are on instagram with #leangarments.
Not sure about FXH's delivery, but I received my 30 dollar shirts from Lean Garments.  They are effing awesome for the price. Better than Uniqlo and Muji BDs. Nice roll out of the bag. I think I am set for cheap BDs forever....  [[SPOILER]]
Fukk Suits - Peaky Blinders is where it's at
TBH, Jason, last year when you had that trunk show with BT, I had a nagging feeling that the owners were a bit like used car dealers (one of them had failed out of med). You and other forum members were dressed to a high standard, but there were collar gaps, Aquila shoes, and just poor tailoring standard all around. Good riddance, sounds like a blessing in disguise. 
Prob not as bad as TOJ but after almost a year, I have still not received Panama Bob's cuenca.   60 AUD down the drain... I guess I'm lucky I didn't order the 200 one...
Sorry, PoP. Not funny.
Great customer service from SuSu...   Bought 2 Hudson jackets prior to the AUD switch (the orange rust in Carlo Barbera, and waiting for the blue wool hemp). Rust jacket is my all time favourite and very lucky that 36 fits me near perfectly. Still cold enough for wool cashmere, thank goodness.    Anyways, calculated that I paid a difference of 380 AUD. After emailing SuSu staff, got an email in 12 hours saying "sorry" and was immediately refunded the...
guys, what do you reckon about lean garments? Want to try the denim....   http://leangarments.com/collections/ocbd
There are no sales at DM. American Tailors do, but you've already been there...