or Connect

Posts by iSurg

There are no sales at DM. American Tailors do, but you've already been there...
Well done, FA. I have been hassling Robert to the point that he has offered me a refund. No cuenca at all in sight. Can u post some photos when u can? Cheers.
Most comfortable shoes - C&J Cardiff on the 325 last. Despite having double leather soles, they were easily broken into, and now hands down most comfortable.   I also have a confession to make - I have purchased the pebble grain DM's (Harrogate, 341 last) but in a half size smaller than the other CJs that I have, due to the round toe. Initially slightly uncomfortable, but getting heaps comfy now after breaking in another double leather sole.
Looks good. Well done! Attractive price point as well...
Randy: depends on which models you want. I would go Enzo Bonafe with Skoak or EG with DM. Try before buying is probably going to lead to less headache, so maybe wait until you do your Melb trip   Jimmy: use the new laptop   Everyone: Sadly, today marks the end to one of my favourite shows. Just waiting for the torrent...  
Just binged on True Detective. TV at it's best by a long shot. Anyone can vouch for Peaky Blinders?
So effing cold today. Thank goodness for Inverallan. I somewhat regret not ordering a shawl, but the 3A notch is still interesting enough. Very blobby fit tho, for anyone considering this scottish knit...  [[SPOILER]]
Context is for wear at work (I rarely suit up now, just odd jackets and trousers), and on weekends with jeans/chinos. All three styles would work, I think. Wet weather shoes would be good given the next week is raining almost every single day.....
Would like to poll the group: Out of these three styles on offer, which one would you have gone for? Brown Calf Tetbury [[SPOILER]]  Harrogate [[SPOILER]]  Cheviot [[SPOILER]]  All photo credits to our good friends at Doublemonk
Blahman: As mentioned before, suit supply is planning to open a sydney store. This was confirmed by my chat to the staff at the Toronto store. Not sure of the date, unfortunately.