or Connect

Posts by iSurg

Guys, re: Uniqlo blazer Construction for 80 bucks is hard to beat. No canvas, pretty nice fabric, centre vent tho, fake cuffs, plastic buttons, fake lapel hole. I am normally a 34/36 short (44 italian) and XS fit pretty well although I would probably need to shorten the cuffs. After much thought, I'm probably going to return it and go PJ or BnT lol... Keeping one linen shirt tho, the beige one for weekends.
Uniqlo binge this afternoon. Thoughts? I need to take the jacket's sleeves up, but otherwise, for 80 bucks, can't complain. It's cotton-flax.The linen shirts feel ok, but the collars are meh.  This should get me through some hot summers.I apologise for the socks.  [[SPOILER]]
Thanks, JM. I suspect they will be for weekend wear, tearing up the cafes, etc. No ties allowed and for hot, hot weather. Will wear a few and report back. In other news, tried Pastuso for wife's bday lunch. Place in ACDC Lane, fairly recent review in Good Food, etc.Overall good experience - interesting Peruvian menu and hipster decor. Good service. Cocktails were good.My younger brother fooled around with our crappy EOS, and here are some pics.  [[SPOILER]]
Tried to calculate my Kamakura size using the website - "No size". Feck.
That's it, GN.    Thoughts on Uniqlo linens?   http://www.uniqlo.com/au/store/men/collections/linen.html#
Looking at tumblr, JayH's BnT looks great! Well done.
Voted! Good Aussie representation =)
 Not sure when it will come in. Bob answers emails in single words on his iPhone, albeit very quickly (which is great). Once it comes in, will post pics. My espadrilles have shipped already from the UK. Hoping he finds me the softest white cuencano cuenca that fits like a dream and rolls easily for travel. 
Sweet hat, GN! Deets? Waiting for Panama Bob's cuenca hat is killing me...   Jason, looking forward to seeing the linen suit. Please post fit when it comes =)
Glad to know it's not just me... Also, she abhors my instagram addiction.