or Connect

Posts by iSurg

I bought some sweetass Sebago Docksides....
RMW picked up by Unionmade.....
Personally, I find big brand optoms very underskilled. Look for a non-branded, established independent optom...
Optom in this country is a total ripoff - markups on good lenses like Nikon or Zeiss are well and truly over 10x what they cost. Actual cost price on very good Nikon lenses are about $20. Also, a lot of them will try to sell you lenses with all sorts of coatings, which drive the price up. I am not sure which brand of lenses Specsavers use, however...   Also, be weary of the refraction - a good optom will spend time to get the refraction right, and binocularly balance...
Come on, Doggies! #hungry
Watched Wonderboys (instead of reading, I know) last night during the Chabon discussion. Highly underrated film...
md2010, I think you have a field jacket addiction, mate!   Everyone else, just want to say that Stranger Things is so so so good. Well done, Netflix! Pure 80's Nostalgia! 8 binge-able episodes =)  
DR, I don't think we could be friends in real life....   TBM, you are awesome.
Hey, all. Has anyone bought anything from the Monocle online shop? Some things look quite good, but horridly expensive. Just wondered what your experiences were.....   Cheers, N
Another question for the group (sorry to bother): anyone have Pointer Brand chore coats? Putthison did a small blurb and they are having a "sale" at the moment...   -N