or Connect

Posts by npdef

Haven't had a problem with Mina or Dino. On the contrary, they've been great to work with. I just have some late order changes if I can get them in on time.
Sorry, I don't get the reference...
They've been slow to respond to emails and I believe I know why. I just need to make a quick call.
Is there another # I can reach NSM? I can't seem to reach them with the one on their website.
Thanks for the advice. I shipped using USPS, which contracts FedEx.
Sorry if this is too off topic, but wasn't able to find meaningful advice after hours on Google. I shipped a few jackets for alterations to the maker in Italy. These were purchased in the US during one of the tailor's trips. I had declared a value of $6,000 USD with the note that the jackets were being sent back to the country of origin for repair. Customs is assessing duties and taxes of 1,790 Euros. Do I have any options to dispute this assessment?
Thanks.  Is their standard typically 3 to 4 fittings?  How many fittings for subsequent orders have you had once you've nailed down your fit with a commission?
What's the turnaround if I were to travel to Korea this summer?   I'm also in for NY.
First off, I'm not a shill.   Second, I've used Requisite in the past for my first experience into custom and I ended up getting them adjusted with a bespoke tailor I had moved onto after.  I suppose it's part of the learning experience.   My recommendation is to save up and go with Chan or Richard Lim.
Nick, are you still taking MTO requests?