or Connect

Posts by hellah fresh

^^ Thanks! Its charcoal but i need to get a regular grey suit sometimes.
I was thinking the same with no vest lol. I never knew simple suits have so much little detail that i tend to miss like the collars and such. Yeah i was looking for some ties online right now... just dont know which kind to go with. Im not trying to get anything from Express or whatever so im still looking. The tie that you linked looks nice. I suck when it comes to formal menswear.
Hi guys! Well i decided to just wear my charcoal suit to this wedding that is finally coming up in 2 weeks. I was wondering just keep it simple with a white button down and a solid color tie with no vest?
^^ You mentioned that the suit runs kinda short... should i go for one that is longer?
Yeah the only reason why i was suggesting BR was because of the fit. I definitely DO NOT want to buy stuff from express. I wouldn't mind spending around $600 for a suit if its really nice. Anything over $800.. i really have to think about it. Oh yeah BTW im 6'2'' 225lbs.     unbelragazzo - That site have some really nice suits. Hmmmm
I will have to look that book up now because i know it will help me out. Well as for how often im going to be wearing these suits... its not that often. Most likely these suits will be worn mostly for wedding. As for asian wedding its not strictly formal but i just want to make sure i look nice. As for the suits.. i was just looking into getting them from the Banana Republic. I don't want to spend too much on a suit that im going to wear once in a good while. Here is a...
A cheap color.. lol yeah you are right i can see it. Im cant seem to dress myself well when it comes to formal wear or button down and ties. I just cant match. Well the reception is later in the evening so you think i should just ditch both of those colors and go with a navy suit?
Im trying to decide which color suit to go with for the summer. My close friends wedding is coming up in June so i just want to make sure i have something nice to wear. I only own 1 suit and that is a charcoal grey but since it will be a summer time wedding i want to wear some lighter colors of thats ok. If you had to choose between Taupe or Grey.. which would you prefer? Or is there any other?
Well as of last night everyone said i looked Handsome lol. As for the socks i know they are kinda loud but i wanted something to POP since the suit is a neutral color. As for that tie... i didnt wear it. Because it was too much grey i was looking for a red/burgundy tie but i didnt find a nice one so i just skipped it. Next on the list is a Navy Suit.
Bought a dark charcoal grey suit from Banana. Wearing a plain white button up. I would of went with the Navy suit but i didnt want to go thru the hassle of trying to return my current shoes and trying to find brown shoes. Next on my list is a Navy suit tho.     Ya?