or Connect

Posts by OfficeLinebacke

Do you mean who owns it or who sells it?   I just got a pair like a week ago from Hunt Club clothiers in Cincinnati.
Thanks for the tip on the executive.  Going to order some now.
Thanks for the input.  Like I said, the wind was blowing which I think makes them look longer but they are probably still a tad long.  I'll take another pic some time soon.
For shell, that's an excellent price.
#8 LWB Maiden Voyage   I got them from Hunt Club Clothiers in Cincinnatti on sale, from pre-increase prices (I bought them literally the day before the price increase).  Not saying exactly what deal I got but they took good care of me.   These shoes are a dream to wear.  I never want to take them off my feet.     Wind was blowing so I think it made the trousers drape funny.  Let me know what you think.
They are #8.  I took the pic in the brightest room in the house but it was already dark.   It's been overcast and snowy all day today.  At one point today while breaking them indoors I could really see the $8 tone.  I'll be sure to post a natural light pic on maiden voyage next week.   They fit perfect BTW!  But immediately, the creases are lighter.  Like the act of creasing somehow is squeezing the dye out of the leather?  Weird.
Isn't this something that's been spotted at DC Alden many times lately, per this thread?
These arrived in the post from Massachusetts today.  Doing the carpet break in thing.   Lighting is very bad, I know.
I don't think I'd ever paid more than about $70 for a pair of shoes before I bought my first pair of Alden PTBs which were shell.  I now have another shell pair on the way (LWBs).   The most expensive pair of shoes I've ever owned were a pair of high end Nike running shoes which I got on sale for about $70.  I got all my dress shoes at places like SYMS.   The most I'd ever paid for any pair of shoes ever was a pair of really nice running shoes for my GF for about $90.
This is awesome.  When I was at Alden DC with my gf a couple weeks ago she mentioned she'd love to work there.