or Connect

Posts by berniep56

bump
Naked & Famous + Kamikaze Attack Collaboration Skinny Guy 31 $260 retail   14.5oz denim, beautiful color with a little shine to it with gold rivets.   I purchased, tried on once, took off the tags, and have never touched the jeans since, they have been hanging inside out in my closet. They have not been shortened and are just as stiff/starchy as they would be in stores. The $170 includes shipping within the continental US   Please PM with any questions. Thanks for...
The size of the pants is marked as 29. The pants can probably be safely let out to be a size 30. Hope that helps.
Naked Famous SkinnyGuys 31x30 Both only worn a handful of times, comes from pet free-non smoking home. Prices include shipping within the U.S Buy both for $70 shipped.   Naked Famous SkinnyGuy Royalcast FW12 $40 100% cotton, 12.5oz broken twill. Has cool pink stitching on the inside. Whiskers starting to come in, wallet wear on the back, still has plenty of life in them. Waist: 15.25" Rise: 9.25" Thigh: 11.25" Knee: 7.75" Opening: 7.25" Inseam: 30"   Naked...
BNWT J Crew Ludlow Sportcoat in English Wool 36S Brand new, side vents still sewn shut   Currently retails for $328 at jcrew.com. For more information/details check here https://www.jcrew.com/mens_category/sportcoatsandvests/Ludlowsportcoats/PRDOVR~03779/03779.jsp   Price includes shipping within continental US. Feel free to PM me with questions.
Hey guys, I bought this sportcoat, while it fits pretty well in the body, I am a little worried about the shoulders. There is some divoting going on, especially on my right shoulder. I've looked at Jeffrey's post here http://www.styleforum.net/t/151698/divot-terror. Am I overthinking the divoting on the jacket or should I consider sizing up one and tailor the body down?  
I have 2 J Crew Ludlow summer suits that I had tailored but I have since "grown" out of them. These are in great condition, one worn twice and the other never worn, except at the tailor. I tried to measure as accurately as possible and I have posted a diagram of how I measured.   Prices are for BOTH suit and pants and includes shipping within CONUS. Feel free to email me with questions. Take both for $250.    J Crew Ludlow Fine Stripe Cotton in Faded Black $150 Worn...
even though the fabrics are the same, the gitman blue line is a lot boxier. I have many gitman vintage shirts and I bought one of the gitman blue shirts off of myhabit and it was about 1" larger in the chest and much larger in the waist, I ended up returning it. Myhabit does have "free returns" so you can try.
HI, I have a J crew flannel shirt for sale, bought within the last 2 years. Great preowned condition, non-smoking, pet free house. Fits typical of jcrew smalls Price includes shipping within the continental US.   J Crew Flannel Multi - $20 Note that there is a minute, small stain by the shirt hem. See for yourself in the picture.   Thanks please feel free to PM me with any questions.
Acrimony already has the the SS13 shirts up on their site.