or Connect

Posts by cptslow

No. Trees are seperate.
I'd like to bump this thread.  I've purchased three pairs of boots/shoes in the last year from Herring.  The latest was a clusterf*** because I was wishy-washy and couldn't make up my mind.  The individualized customer service to get me the boots that I should have ordered in the first place, and to accommodate returning the others, has been nothing short of exemplary. 
I've only worn it twice.  Time to clean the closets out. Purchased from a local Burberry store. Original price was over $1600
This is the "blue wave" color?
These are brand new.  I purchased them and they don't work for my foot. I'll ship them anywhere in the US.  Save a little money on a beautiful brand new pair of boots!  I'm going to return them if there are no takers.  Box and bags included.  The color is listed as "pony suede".
Deleted
Wait, they make shoes that aren't boots? :)
Photos Added
These are almost new boots.  I wore them once outside and then realized that they're a half size to small to be comfortable for me.  I'm including shoe trees, dustbag, and the original box, which has a bit of damage from shipping.  I'll upload photos soon.
Thanks.  I guess I'll give them a call.  I'm pretty new to all of this stuff.  I've looked through several similar boots to the Islay, but for some reason, it stands out.  I'm still learning, but thanks for the advice.