or Connect

Posts by style37

I realise you can't see the trousers properly but if you can critique on the top half please?   My main concern, and the reason that I've requested help on here, is the bunching at my mid-section on the front shot. Is this not acceptable from a tailored suit?   I'm going back today so any quick replies are very much appreciated.. thanks in advance guys.    
Anyone?
I realise you can't see the trousers properly but if you can critique on the top half please?   My main concern, and the reason that I've requested help on here, is the bunching at my mid-section on the front shot. Is this not acceptable from a tailored suit?   I'm going back tomorrow so any quick replies are very much appreciated.. thanks in advance guys.      
Having a similar look to Bond can't be a bad thing. I'm going for the second fitting tomorrow; I think I'll take a white shirt and try some ties to see how it looks. Thanks again for all the feedback. I've become a big fan of this forum lately (been reading & researching for a week or so) - there's lots of great info.
Thanks for the input guys.    What do you think of this look.. Fairly simple but smart. Again, I can't quite tell if the tie is a dark blue or black though - so hard with these very dark blues!  
I'm going to be attending a big birthday bash coming up. I just need something fashionable as I won't have seen many friends and family for quite a while and it will be nice to impress with a good suit. I've just been fitted for a tailored two piece midnight blue suit. I'm in my mid-twenties, tall slim/athletic build. I want to go for a rather sleek look, hence a slim fitted midnight blue suit.   I do need some help with the rest of the outfit as I can't decide on...
Hi does anyone know where I can order, or find something very similar to this jumper?    Or better yet, if a tailor could reproduce it for me, for the best fit? I'm in Bangkok at the moment and I'm getting a suit made by a great tailor so I'm thinking of showing him the photo.. is this the kind of thing a tailor could reproduce; its a little different to the normal suits and shirts they seem to do.