or Connect

Posts by statuskuo

Thanks for the post! Details seem to be sparse but they seem pretty reputable. I might check in with them or peter lee ... hmm...shot in the dark, not to lush this thread away from its original topic. Do most of these guys take cash only, or is credit card pretty common as well?
http://www.simpsonsintailor.com.hk/index.htm Have you guys heard anything about these guys ? Couldn't find anything by searching ...found some random people raving about them in a diff forum
I emailed them for kicks since I'll be in Hk in a few days. They say they can have a suit done in a week. Wonder if I should risk it....
Well then... I did email Gordon yao but I was hoping to spend closer to 1k vs 1.5k which is what Gordon quoted me for nicer materials. I believe chan was the same. Is it worth it for that jump?
That's a bit concerning....
Just got a quote from Peter Lee and he said a full canvassed suit will start at 5500 hmm - leaning towards that direction - thank you all for the information you guys have put through these 20 + pages!
Thanks! Sorry if that was a thread jack <_< I don't post on these things much so I apologize if it was off topic. I've also e-mailed Peter Lee (baron.hk) and I'm thinking about TCNY as options! I'm crossing my fingers that a week is enough time...
Hi all - hate to revive this thread but I've read through this entire thing and I must say it's been extremely informative. I'm actually leaving for Hong Kong in 2 weeks and will be trying to get a suit - I was ready to drop around 1k-1.3k depending (USD) but I've been e-mailing people for quotes and it seems a lot higher than in the past? So far I've gotten an e-mail back from Gordon Yao and he says it starts around 1.2k and goes from 1.5-2.5k depending on...