or Connect

Posts by Azhar

Hi, could someone tell me if this suit is pinstripe or not? The reason I'm asking is , I have learned that pinstripes are hard to pull off, and I would wear this at work, hotel industry, just a clerk position. The lines are thin so it might work? it's not double vented and it's made in indonesia by australia's brand Wisco.   I'll show you 2 more pictures, I think they are not suitable though, these are definitely pinstripe If you could tell me which one is good for...
I guess I could bump this...sorry if I'm not allowed
Hi guys, I have been wondering what is my sleeve size lately...I bought 2  extra slim fit CT non iron shirts in store, 15.5-35 and when I tried them they seemed a bit too long, if I left them at their normal cuff size (I have small wrists and palms) they were falling too low but the arm wasn't showing much slack, problem was when wearing the jacket there was a bit too much of material to show. I learned a good thing from SF, to move the button, so I pinned the cuff and...
Hi guys, I have a question to ask here.  Today I found 2 items in the charity shop, they left me with the "a-ha" but not quite. 1st - navy blazer 100% Wool 3 pockets applied but with normal chest pocket, double vent - branded BOSS by Turo Finland, 2 golden buttons, 2 buttons on sleeve, quite good quality and of a thicker fabric but not sure...maybe someone knows about it more. 2nd- Brooks Brothers shirt  like...
I don't know, Had 2 pairs, one british khaki on midnight and the midnight was larger, so, some styles are going larger although same size. 34x34 British Khaki.  The difference was in the waist and seat and a bit on the thigh. The hem was the same size 8". I asked a question here, do they shrink after wash? I plan to rder 33 waist and I am worried if they shrink or loose after wearing.
Hi guys! First message here. I ordered 2 pairs of Alpha Khakis from amazon. At that time they had only W32 and W34. I knew 32 was too tight for me so went for 34. W34 L34 Problem is that the dark ones (Baja) are just a bit larger in waist and length than the British Khaki ones.  Now I checked on Amazon and they have W33 L 34 in stock. But I have never tried it and don't know if it will be ok I am 6.3 and 85KG. The real waist measurement of the khakis is no 34 but...