or Connect

Posts by Aidan K

yeah unilateral stuff will help if you use even technique and rom. your left ankle mobility is worth investigating too.
 Good stuff on the meet! I do notice from this pic quite a bit of assymetry, and whilst it is a 1RM so form isnt necessarily going to be optimal, it's worth investigating once you get back to training. Also, I always enjoy the science you bring to the thread, coldsnap.
 The cheapest per g of protein, imo. Whey is whey, largely, and if you're incorporating it into smoothies then the minimal differences in flavor between brands is less important.
Yeah, I am not a big vege smoothie guy. I don't have a problem getting enough tasty vegetables into my meals. And lol kale.
Im tapering down my caffeine consumption after getting a little too reliant on it. Better sleep quality, but still miss coffee. Its better that I have one really good coffee a day than half a dozen shit ones. I ddi consume 400mg for my meet though.
yeah, its crucial to get full extension as soon as possible. but your surgeon/rehab guy will go over it in detail
 Damn, son, bad news. I had mine repaired in 2011 after a soccer injury. Let me know if you have any questions.
 Just work up to a progressively heavier and heavier triple each week before your volume work, and/or add in some heavy negatives and/or two board work.
 He's fucking bananas, basically.  Do you ever try a proper peaking cycle prior to maxing out? If you only ever work in high rep ranges you won't be very efficient (both from a CNS point of view and with your technique) when it comes to max singles. 100x9 is only roughly a 125kg single anyway, and that's likely in someone who has some practice hitting heavy singles.
Thanks, guys!   ---   Caught a bit of the stream, those CYC lifts were incredible. But why he no 500kg?