or Connect

Posts by Aidan K

sounds like a few of you need to check your #depthprivilege at the door...   zercher squats (we have a metal harness that makes them easy) really hit the quads and core, and reduce spinal compression.
Would someone be kind enough to form check my sumo's? Ive always pulled conventional, thought I'd give this a go for some diversity. Somewhat crappy angles.
i don't think the science supports most of the claims, but i (and others i know) found it good for compliance while on a cut.
Yeah, I laughed hard. Then stole it.
#notallcrossfitjudges   funny stuff, I always enjoy some good ol' lolcrossfit
 Thanks! I was pretty fortunate to have someone experienced along to help with picking attempts and deal with handing in cards and stuff, and we had a good plan going in so everything went smoothly. Good luck, im sure you'll do great!  Thanks! I have been working hard on my pre-lift routine for a while, trying not to take too many steps and being more consistent with where they go. It is improving believe it or not, but slowly. Ive been watching Mike T videos, every rep...
Did my first meet on the weekend. Went 9/9 and PRed in all three lifts (sorry about the potato-cam).       Great fun all around, I heartily recommend giving it a go if you're on the fence.
i liked leangains, lost weight made squat gains. i don't think it is magic, but a good way to keep compliant.
thanks, and i too would be unable to get close to that after an injury layoff. pretty incredible how quickly conditioning drops off a cliff! twenty reppers are good for mental conditioning too
 I managed 275x20 on film, I did 285x20 a fortnight later but with no vid.