or Connect

Posts by thatkid888

Size large pit to pit = 21 shoulder to shoulder = 17 top of shoulder to bottom = 26.5   sleeve length = 27" 100% authentic and in good condition. Note: The jacket has a minor tear about a quarter of an inch thick at the very bottom of it's backside. It's not noticeable when worn. Other than that, it's in great condition.   Paypal only.
Never released by Adidas. Factory sample. Size medium. Brand new     Paypal only
100% authentic. Pretty good condition. Received lots of compliments about this jacket.   Measurements:   Grey leather suede jacket measurements: Size = XL pit to pit = 21 shoulder to shoulder = 19 sleeve length = 25.5 top of shoulder to bottom = 26 1/2     Paypal only
SOLD
This hoodie is in excellent condition. In brand new condition. 100% authentic. Size large   pit to pit = 21 shoulder to shoulder = 17 top of shoulder to bottom = 26.5   sleeve length = 27"   Only accept paypal. Shipping to U.S. only
Cleaning out my closet and I'm no longer interested in Marc Jacobs clothing. I'm aware of how much these jackets sell for, but $400 is all I need to get what I need. Grey leather suede jacket measurements: Size = XL pit to pit = 21 shoulder to shoulder = 19 sleeve length = 25.5 top of shoulder to bottom = 26 1/2 ---------------------------------------------------------- Blue jackets measurements: Size large pit to pit = 21 shoulder to shoulder =...
closed
The seller listed it as a buy it now listing. There was no auction. Pretty sure if she listed it as a regular auction it would have sold for a lot more
$60. soooooooooooooo sick!   http://www.ebay.com/itm/Marc-by-Marc-Jacobs-Leather-Bomber-Jacket-/151081270003?_trksid=p2047675.l2557&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEWAX%3AIT&nma=true&si=KO71C5of7VPrTSS9%252FkDITc7EYIA%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc   And the $600...
I forgot to mention that they are a size 9 UK if that makes any difference