or Connect

Posts by TheSizzle

I have a pair, and they're great looking shoes. I wish I'd been able to score the tan calf version too.
 Usually, a gangsta lean takes a conscious effort. You got it for free. (I'm glad you are getting new ones that will make you happy though.)
 ... and that answers my question about whether or not Obenauf's will alter the color of the stitching.
 I got it off Amazon for about $420, delivered, but it looks like it's priced even lower now. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000J179X6/ref=oh_details_o07_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
 Thanks! Yours is a gorgeous watch, and I wouldn't call it a poor man's watch, but the one I posted was only a third the price.
 I have really small wrists, as can be seen in the picture I posted. Have you considered an Omega Seamaster in the 36.25mm variation?
 The Hamilton Khaki is definitely a clean design, and it should work for pretty much any setting. I'd definitely recommend it as a solid choice in the $400-500 range. It's automatic, and it definitely looks better in person than in Amazon pictures. 
 Thanks! If I didn't have a size that excluded me from so many makeups (6D), I'd definitely get more soon.
My 405s finally came, and the color is gorgeous. I definitely don't regret getting the 403s and 405s at the same time.  
Now that the weather has cooled off, I'm putting my lightweight (10oz) skinny guys into storage. They were worn about 50 times, and it seems I really only faded the crotch and fly.    The first picture has them laying on top of a new pair of left-hand twill 13.75oz, and the second picture shows the fading on the front.