or Connect

Posts by badger1

Thanks for the clarification. Actually, my shoulders are not small at all, they are quite broad; if anything, I would want them smaller so I can fit into jackets easier! I don't think any exercise would correct the imbalance between the right and left sides, but if you can suggest anything I am all ears.  
Thanks for the replies everyone. I got the suit from a relatively higher-end men's clothing chain store in Canada. I rather not name it at this point in time but I'm sure many of you can guess where. I have low expectations for when I try on the suit again after yet another set of alterations, but will see how it goes. The refund route seems likely. mensimageconsultant: I have a hunched over posture I know, just wondering what you meant by a "fitness issue"? Should I work...
can anyone help me with the fit of my suit? (previous page, page 142) any opinion would be much appreciated!  
(Also posted this in the tailor's thread, but figured there would be more traffic in a new thread, also would like to get some non-tailor opinions) Could anyone give an opinion on the fit of this suit? It is a made-to-measure Armani Collezioni, size 38S. I am 38-39 in the chest and 29 in the waist. Around 5'9 and 150 lbs. I am quite disappointed in the fit, namely the creases around the back/neck region (along with the indented 'triangle' around the trapezius...
Could anyone please provide your opinion on my suit? It's a made to measure Armani Collezioni, size 38S. I am 5'9 (or a bit less), 150lbs. Chest 38, waist 29. This suit is a size 38S.   It has already been through first set of alteration (taken in on the back through the middle, waist taken in a bit). I am quite disappointed with the fit, namely it looks baggy from the front, there is lot of creasing on the back, and wrinkling along the sleeve/shoulder area. Do...