or Connect

Posts by mazdamx594

Cautionary tale:   I ordered a suit through Arden Reed on Mar 17.  I received it today, May 11.   About five weeks after my order, I tried to get in touch with their customer service department to track the status of my suit.  After three attempts through their website I finally got a satisfactory response, and even an offer for a tie due to the extended wait.  All great up until today.     Now for some background.  I've been a long time lurker on this site, I...
Gentlemen,   I have been a long time lurker of this forum, but only now has it been worth while to post and get your professional advice as to some issues I have with a recent suit purchase.  After reading many of your posts, I have come to value and respect the opinions of many of the members here and I have tried to avail myself of that experience when selecting a suit for my wedding.  That being said, I have some concerns with the results of my handiwork, which I...
Moderators... I deeply apologize, I thought I was posting this in the tailor's fit thread, and instead I created a new thread.  If someone wouldn't mind terribly moving it, I would be grateful.     Chris
Gentlemen,   I have been a long time lurker of this forum, but only now has it been worth while to post and get your professional advice as to some issues I have with a recent suit purchase.  After reading many of your posts, I have come to value and respect the opinions of many of the members here and I have tried to avail myself of that experience when selecting a suit for my wedding.  That being said, I have some concerns with the results of my handiwork, which I...
I have used several MTM sites so far in a continuing endeavorer to find the sweet spot between reasonable quality and price.  Keep in mind this review is for itailor shirts only, as I have not taken the plunge on suits, and frankly, with the horror stories here, I don't think I will.  itailor checks the box for fabric quality if you select one of their upgraded "pattern/organic" fabrics.  I selected the cream herringbone and was quite satisfied (now discontinued).  The...
It's a close up but it sort of illustrates the point, especially with the tie selection.  Albeit, the braces are terrible.   Good luck!  I'm doing the same for my wedding.   - Chris