or Connect

Posts by fc82nyc

So weird: I'm trying to purchase one of your sale items, and when i add it to the cart it appears with the full (no sale) price...  And i=on top of that the SF20 code does not work
Just received refund for the express shipping. Thank you very much Kent
Thanks for the clarification, Kent.   I still find it a bit unfair though to charge for expedited shipping when delivery is over 30% late.
Just adding my recent experience here: I guess I was lucky and my suit came out perfect. I got measured at the beginning of December at the NY pop up store. Good experience overall, and Aaron was very helpful and knowledgeable. I was also told 4 weeks and unfortunately it took 6 weeks or so to get the suit (and I did pay the extra 34 for expedite shipping, which I find a bit outrageous but I didn't have the time/energy to complain over email). Luckily every request about...
Same here, had 3 shirts with the wrong collar size. Not worth sending them back to India I'll use them without tie. For now I'm ordering from other MTM places. Will maybe try again in the future, but it looks like their adherence to your input measurements is becoming a problem. Their prices and fabrics are really good though, and the fact that they offer unfused collar is pretty cool for the price.
         yep attached
I did and the reply I got was that I'd still have to pay fr the shipping, althoguh from the pics you can clearly see the mistake!
Agree, but I want to make sure that other people know that this could happen. They're just unrealiable. I ordered one test shirt a month ago to dial in the fit and I was pretty happy with that one, that's why I ordered 3 this time. And these 3 are screwed up and unwearable (not for the office at least, where i'd have to wear a tie and the collar is too tight). I'm going back to ProperCloth I think... I'm not a big fan of their fused stiff collars but at least they stick...
Even without washing the collar is about 1/2 inch too small, I don't think it will get better with time...
Well technically they're telling me to pay for a new shirt: the $50+ to ship the stuff back to india (i don't know where you got the $20 number, even with USPS that's what it costs to ship to India 3 shirts) is the price of a new shirt so...