or Connect

Posts by lackingstyle

I meant that the material of the jeans is very soft and comfortable.  Not that they fit or hang like sweatpants.  I find the synthetic crap they blend into the tommy bahamas is softer and more comfortable than the crap they put in my other jeans.  So what are the other options?   I know I'm a fashion noob and all but at least enlighten me if you're going to take a jab ;)  I'm reading this forum as to not be a noob after all.
  To add to that..don't pay less than $20,000 for a tourbillon.  Not that I can afford one :)
Hello I'm new to the forum and am looking for advice on buying some new jeans.  Right now my goto jeans are tommy bahama dylans which basically feel like sweat pants.  I do own some pairs from less frowned upon brands like true religion, 7's, luckys, but rarely wear them.  What are some other brands and blends I should consider that have a similar sweat pants like feel?
Hello I'm new to the forum and am looking for advice on buying some new jeans.  Right now my goto jeans are tommy bahama dylans which basically feel like sweat pants.  I do own some pairs from less frowned upon brands like true religion, 7's, luckys, but rarely wear them.  What are some other brands and blends I should consider that have a similar sweat pants like feel?