or Connect

Posts by SUPER K

Similar problem here in south Louisiana with those expensive palm trees. People use those small exterior ( not LED )Christmas lights wrapped around them to generate some warmth, and then plastic or cloth. Should work for your tree
when touring houses with a realtor, she pointed out the huge jetted tub in the master bath, saying : "Everybody wants them, nobody uses them" Think I've used it twice in 3 years
got to keep the ladies happy.
Those erasers work, but try to limit to just the area of the scratch. It also scrubs away some of the texture of the paint, so it you look at the scrubbed area at an angle it is slightly noticeable
Google Jeff Galloway. He advocates a running plan with a short walk break every mile or so.
only clogged ours once in 10 years. Pine needles from the Christmas tree. Plumber snake fixed it.
I have had success with Live Auctioneers, http://www.liveauctioneers.com Most either ship themselves or work with local shippers. Sometimes some sleepers out there.
back to closet
Baby bottle brush
I had a Kitchen Aid that developed the same issues. The repair guy said the "impellors "or something had become worn, perhaps from broken glass, bone, or tough things left on dishes. So, not enough pressure from the pump to clean properly. Changed to Bosch and no problems. So quiet I have to check to see if the display light is on to be sure it is running. As to the drying issue, you must be sure to keep the Jet dry dispenser full. Also helps to select the Sani cycle so...