or Connect

Posts by Philosoph

Sorry, I don't have any fit pics at the moment, but I'm 5'8'' and an athletic 165 lbs.
Selling my black lamb 4zip because I've grown some and have realized it's just a bit tighter than I'd like. I've had it for about a year and worn it to work a bit, but it's still in fantastic condition and not even fully broken in - no hard wear, never been in the rain, hasn't even gotten dirty, and no rips, tears, holes, zipper issues, or anything else at all wrong with it. The stories are true: the lamb leather is indeed ridiculously good. Size is roughly a short 50, but...
What shade of gray and price range were you thinking of? I have a pair of Polo trousers in a dark charcoal flannel, size 32x32 (may fit like a trimmer 33), with a flat front and medium rise that I might be willing to sell.
Yes, sold them months ago. Thanks for your interest though.
Fantastic pair of Church's Custom Grade brown suede derbies, size 10D (US sizing). These are in pristine condition - very little wear on the soles, and the uppers could easily pass as new. Perfect shoes for fall! Thanks for looking, and please let me know if you have any questions.
Fantastic pair of Church's Custom Grade derby shoes in suede, size 10D (US sizing). These are in pristine condition - very little wear on the soles and the uppers could easily pass as new. Perfect shoes for fall! Please let me know if you have any questions.
monday price drops
drops
9.5E's sold, price drops on the others.
Price drops.